PJ Hall traded to Vikings

RaidersAreOne

I can only guess that be came in over weight and that caused him to be cut.  He was pretty much warned not too.  

Very upsetting.  I went back and watched a ton of his snaps and was very optimistic.  Another wasted high pick.

We’re going to HAVE to sign a DT now, right?  We can’t go into the season with 3.  And Daniel Ross, Kendal Vickers, and Mike Panasuik are absolutely not NFL quality players.  

Damon Harrison, Mike Daniels, Timmy Jernigan, Marcel Darius..... and a bunch of nobody’s is all that’s left for DTs left in FA to replace him.

DT just became a massive weakness for us.

Edited by jimkelly02

4 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Praise Mike Mayock. Reggie had one A+ draft and the rest make me sick. Embarrassing to look at our draft history. 

Reggie had that draft fall into his lap.  Mack HAD to be the pick after the board fell that way.... even O’Brien couldn’t mess that up.  And Carr fell right into his lap in the second.  The only pick that he deserves any true “extra” credit for are Gabe Jackson, Justin Ellis, and TJ Carrie.

and to be quite honest only Carrie outplayed his draft value significantly.  

Hard to pin Hall on Reggie. Gruden was here for that pick. Reggie didn’t make the Hall pick. It’s easy to point the finger at him, but the finger needs to be pointed at Gruden for that pick. Cause I can’t imagine Gruden would let Reggie have any say knowing that he was gonna be gone. 

Edited by agarcia34