PJ Hall traded to Vikings

RaidersAreOne

1 hour ago, agarcia34 said:

Again Reggie is an easy target to blame cause of his history but, once Gruden was hired. Everyone knew he was gone they stripped him of basically everything. To just blame Reggie is taking the easy way out on this

Wasn't it Reggie's scouting department that came up with the recommendations?

18 minutes ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

Hall from what ive seen (on ig) is a party guy. Not really a good match for Vegas I guess the work ethic questions were legit especially how he returned 

Hey, definitely “parties”

what I don’t get is: doesn’t he have a thing for fitness models as his side dude? (is that what guys on the “DL” call it?)

All offseason he’s been telling his girl he’s off training.... yet comes to camp overweight.  To each his own..whatever floats your boat.... it’s just really disappointing he came in overweight again

1 minute ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

Honestly Hall wasn't bad, but we need to look for an ascending/elite player at DT in the next 2-3 years. Its key to beating KC.

There’s a lot of talk that GB will not be able to afford Kenny Clarke....  maybe we can lure him back closer to his California home.  I think he’s a top 5 DT and will turn 25 in October.  

• Like 1

11 hours ago, jimkelly02 said:
11 hours ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

Honestly Hall wasn't bad, but we need to look for an ascending/elite player at DT in the next 2-3 years. Its key to beating KC.

There’s a lot of talk that GB will not be able to afford Kenny Clarke....  maybe we can lure him back closer to his California home.  I think he’s a top 5 DT and will turn 25 in October

He'd be expensive but I guess he could play the run stuffing DT role or NT role and also provide some decent pass rush so those types of guys are very hard to find and worth a premium.

Clark could certainly supplant Hankins and hopefully one of Hurst, Collins or a 2021 draft pick could be the 3T penetrating type...... Would really like to see Clark in silver and black.

Edited by Darbsk
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, jimkelly02 said:

Hey, definitely “parties”

what I don’t get is: doesn’t he have a thing for fitness models as his side dude? (is that what guys on the “DL” call it?)

All offseason he’s been telling his girl he’s off training.... yet comes to camp overweight.  To each his own..whatever floats your boat.... it’s just really disappointing he came in overweight again

That dL stuff was interesting and disappeared fast I know he’s big on strippers and that scene/culture. Seems like a lil school kid that made it big and forgot what got him there.

4 hours ago, agarcia34 said:

Again Reggie is an easy target to blame cause of his history but, once Gruden was hired. Everyone knew he was gone they stripped him of basically everything. To just blame Reggie is taking the easy way out on this

christo bilukidi disagrees with this lol

4 hours ago, Humble_Beast said:

Yeah that first Gruden draft was a waste, Atleast we drafted a good LT but we wasted so many assets that year 

jury is still out. he wasn't that good last year, either. we're just comparing to what was an abysmal rookie campaign (yes i know injuries were significant that year)