2020 Training Camp

Danger

3 hours ago, Daimonas said:

Honestly the Eagles should just outsource all strength and conditioning and medical procedures to other teams at this point. It's basically a negative look on the nfl allowing their players to be injured at a consistent rate like this lol.

I'm sure players "working out on their own"  all offseason due to Covid played absolutely no factor what so ever.

This is just the start for all team, wait till week 3. Guarantee the numbers will be Rediculous, especially with soft tissue type injuries. 

4 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:

A live look at TRM taking a joke way too seriously 

Hey now. TRM is one of a handful of people here who I wholely respect and value his opinion. 

I value your opinion but I ain't respekkin you, fool.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:
12 hours ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

What does the Reagor injury have to do with the medical staff? Dillard? Brooks?

Oh they don't.

A live look at TRM taking a joke way too seriously 

My bad. People making everything out to be our medical staff on social media is getting overblown though.

Some of this stuff is just bad luck.

Although, I don't think Doug needed Reagor tackling Parks after an interception.

Honestly.....I feel like they should just tank this season. 2020 season is going to be a dumpster fire all around anyway.

This team is old, expensive and always injured. Cut or trade everyone who isn’t a part of the long term future and start over. 

keep Wentz, Cox, Hargrave, Reagor,  Miles, Goedart, Lane and Brooks and some promising younger guys. Throw the rest in the trash. Take all the cap hits this year and start fresh in 2021. I don’t need to watch the team flap like a dead fish all season to 7-9. 

7 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Honestly.....I feel like they should just tank this season. 2020 season is going to be a dumpster fire all around anyway.

This team is old, expensive and always injured. Cut or trade everyone who isn’t a part of the long term future and start over. 

keep Wentz, Cox, Hargrave, Reagor,  Miles, Goedart, Lane and Brooks and some promising younger guys. Throw the rest in the trash. Take all the cap hits this year and start fresh in 2021. I don’t need to watch the team flap like a dead fish all season to 7-9. 

I’m never wasting an Eagles season. No matter what. Especially a season that we have a top 10 QB. As long as the cowboys have a breath, I want to win the division. No matter how much I think we aren’t a super bowl contender. I mean, very optimistically, we can win a soft NFC. If a couple younger guys turn a corner, we’re just as good as anyone else in the conference. Why can’t that happen? Don’t even need them to be dominate. Just a factor week in and out. 

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

I think we are getting younger though. Kempski posted an article on how possibly 12 rookies could make the roster. 

Now, I don't know if we get to 12, but even if 10 make it... that's more than I can remember in a while.

Some of the older guys will have to be cut to make it under the cap next year.

21 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

I wouldn't complain if it landed us someone like Parsons, Sewell, Farley, etc.

24 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Take all the cap hits this year and start fresh in 2021. I don’t need to watch the team flap like a dead fish all season to 7-9. 

That's nice in theory, but we know that would never happen, even if it is best for the future.

11 hours ago, Jroc04 said:

That's the dumbest thing I've seen you say yet? So you want the team to pick up 40 new players off FA (not over paying), waivers and through the draft.

This team is getting younger, every year. Problem is that youth not living up to their potential yet. I've listed 10 or so "Younger" players drafted as replacements for the expensive/ older Vets that won't be Eagles in 2021 just the past 2 - 3 seasons.

It's a process that takes years, not one offseason. That's absurd. Not unless you want to be mediocre and or picking Top 5 for 1/2 a decade.

Edited by Nabbs4u
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

That's the dumbest thing I've seen you say yet? So you want the team to pick up 40 new players off FA (not over paying), waivers and through the draft.

This team is getting younger, every year. Problem is that youth not living up to their potential yet. I've listed 10 or so "Younger" players drafted as replacements for the expensive/ older Vets that won't be Eagles in 2021 just the past 2 - 3 seasons.

It's a process that takes years, not one offseason. That's absurd. Not unless you want to be mediocre and or picking Top 5 for 1/2 a decade.

Don’t know why that quotes me. I didn’t say it. 

2 hours ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Cut Nabbs a break. You know he doesn't know how to internets.

Does Webby have an old folks forum we can stick him in? We’ll visit on his birthday and bring him butterscotch candies. Talk about SB 52 and how McNabb was the greatest Eagle ever. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

Does Webby have an old folks forum we can stick him in? We’ll visit on his birthday and bring him butterscotch candies. Talk about SB 52 and how McNabb was the greatest Eagle ever. 

I do hate this new BS site. I used to be able to quote with my phone easily,  now it's like pulling teeth trying to quote from a conversation that has multiple posts.

Apologies! Who ever that was from, Dumbest GD thing I've heard that poster say! I know for sure, it wasnt  Matts. 🍺

Edited by Nabbs4u

30 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

I do hate this new BS site. I used to be able to quote with my phone easily,  now it's like pulling teeth trying to quote from a conversation that has multiple posts.

Apologies! Who ever that was from, Dumbest GD thing I've heard that poster say! I know for sure, it wasnt  Matts. 🍺

I'm so thankful for the new site. @ mentions, notifications, and no more stupid phpBB2.....