2020 Training Camp

Danger

16 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

I'm not arguing against more depth. Just saying we might not want to pay Peters.

Why tho? Give Peters a bump. Or an incentive. You literally HAVE to sign a veteran tackle now. Have Peters play LT, Pryor more naturally at RG and sign that vet LT backup just in case. 

Lets be real here; are we messing around with the health of our fragile QB for a few million? Fortify it and let’s roll. There’s nothing more important. Spend the 3-5M and deal. 

19 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

Why tho? Give Peters a bump. Or an incentive. You literally HAVE to sign a veteran tackle now. Have Peters play LT, Pryor more naturally at RG and sign that vet LT backup just in case. 

Lets be real here; are we messing around with the health of our fragile QB for a few million? Fortify it and let’s roll. There’s nothing more important. Spend the 3-5M and deal. 

Again I would guarantee most or all of his incentives if it meant he moved back to LT. Not sure why you guys are acting like my reply meant something it didn't.

I think we've all been on the same page here from the fans to the writers. 

Sorry but unless Peters agent has asked for a Rediculous bump in pay, It makes no sense to me to not switch him back to LT, Pryor to RG.

What does Glenn bring to the team with absolutely no familiarity with the system , terminology or scheme that none of the other 4 OT including the Rookies don't? 

I honestly think this is a pis$ing contest between Howie and Peters.  Just like many of you, Howie was pissed Jason had the audacity to demand a bump in pay, for the move. So out of Spite, Roseman is doing everything but the smart move to ensure "We/I didn't cave".

This is all fine and dandy until Wentz gets injured squabbling over a couple million. But hey let's play hard ball until that happens and lose our $32M QB. 👍

Edited by Nabbs4u