2020 Training Camp

Danger

1 hour ago, EaglesPeteC said:

aaaaaand Le’Blanc is back already....lol 

I read something on IG that made sense. 

They needed a roster spot to sign Huntley. LeBlanc, as a veteran, isn’t subjected to the waiver process as the younger guys are. Parks and Watkins went on short term IR, which opened up roster spots. Signed him back up because he didn’t have to pass through waivers. Probably had a wink wink deal when they said he’d be released. 

1 hour ago, EagleBlueDon said:

Love it. Now move Peters back to LT and we're a solid 2-deep there. I'd feel fine with either of those guys starting for me.

Would be nice but they don't want to pay him the extra bread and Peters doesn't seem like the type of dude to go back on something he says lol so I don't see him playing anything but guard. 

35 minutes ago, TwoUpTwoDown said:

Would be nice but they don't want to pay him the extra bread and Peters doesn't seem like the type of dude to go back on something he says lol so I don't see him playing anything but guard. 

Man I'd pay him for sure. Pryor is probably a better RG than him at this point. And he's a better LT than Glenn. I think all of these moves/shuffling would really catapult our line from a question to a strength.