Sign in to follow this  
Danger

2020 Training Camp

Kilty surgically making this Frankenstein of a thread into something coherent

2 hours ago, Danger said:

Kilty surgically making this Frankenstein of a thread into something coherent

Gotta occasionally do something I suppose, especially now that I can’t compare my work output to the Loving memory of Phire and the phantom that was Marky.

5 hours ago, Kiltman said:

Gotta occasionally do something I suppose, especially now that I can’t compare my work output to the Loving memory of Phire and the phantom that was Marky.

I literally haven't needed to do anything so far...Which is good right?

1 hour ago, Danger said:

I literally haven't needed to do anything so far...Which is good right?

The most that ever needs to be done really is slightly fix some language when Schwartz goes picket fence or their big 3rd down play is get it to Ertz for one yard less than they need.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:

A live look at Eagles Training Camp

wrlZRyyOnD24KQzo3OVi4lWyqdF.jpg?quality=

The funny thing of this post is the Eagles posted a video of their training camp practice and literally every of the dozens of players had their mask on wrong. Most everyone had it not covering their nose or straight up around their neck and not covering anything.

Remember when you guys called the Cowboys morons for unsafe practices? How the turntables. 

10 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

The funny thing of this post is the Eagles posted a video of their training camp practice and literally every of the dozens of players had their mask on wrong. Most everyone had it not covering their nose or straight up around their neck and not covering anything.

Remember when you guys called the Cowboys morons for unsafe practices? How the turntables. 

well to be fair most nfl players are morons. 

Rather Doug get it now instead of the Saturday before week 5, 10, 17!! Yes I know its possible to get Covid more then once but the numbers are infinitely lower!!!!!

What a freak... it should, but really wouldn't shock me if he somehow was able to be medically cleared come playoff time.

I don't know if it would be smart and would depend on how Peters or Pyror are playing, but just watch...

This is good to hear, but I'll believe it when I see it in action.

I still think he'll have his issues anchoring this year. Hopefully we just see some improvement from what it looked like last year with this added weight/strength.

• Like 1