Spider-Man Mafia (Legacy Game) - GAME OVER SYMBIOTES WIN

Blue

5 minutes ago, HoboRocket said:

Basically just stating my mind. Trying to figure out who all the scum members are, and explaining my reasoning behind everything at this point - whether it'll help or not is yet to be seen. A fair chunk actually isn't addressing Mwil's comments about my post and more addressing my general take on the meta of @SwAg, @MWil23, @squire12, and @The Orca. Side tangents galore from me today. And honestly, there are probably worse people to vote for. So go ahead and lynch me.

What is my meta.  Why you going out of your way to address the concern that I raised that actually had no bearing on what you said?

5 minutes ago, HoboRocket said:

And for the record, I'm a role-blocker. I'm not in a chat. I don't know who the members of the scum faction are. I don't have a killing ability or anything to do with anyone who does. I DO know that I'm a low-tier villain. Probably dangerous to keep me alive, tbh. I want Peter Parker dead. My job is to be alive when he's dead. I don't care about anyone else. But yeah.

Connection with bantle now? 

5 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Connection with bantle now? 

I mean, what I'm saying is 100% true. So. I have no connection with Bantle. 'cept he seems pretty trustworthy at this point. I'd go ahead and label him yellow. Low-priority. I would also make myself yellow, but it looks like I'm the lynch today. Ah, well.

Vote Count

No Lynch - 2 - Orca, Matts

Hobo - 6 - Josh, Mwil, Counselor, Squire, Bantle, Hobo

KSJ - 1 - Malf

Bantle - 1 - Nazgul

Biggio - 2 - MD4L, Daboyle

Swag - 2 - Forge, Swag

Day 1 ends at 8pm EST. With 24 alive and 24 voting, it's 13 to eliminate!

Yet to vote: @theuntouchable @Dome @bucsfan333 @ET80 @biggio7 @bcb1213 @kingseanjohn @rackcs @Pickle Rick

15 minutes ago, HoboRocket said:

And for the record, I'm a role-blocker. I'm not in a chat. I don't know who the members of the scum faction are. I don't have a killing ability or anything to do with anyone who does. I DO know that I'm a low-tier villain. Probably dangerous to keep me alive, tbh. I want Peter Parker dead. My job is to be alive when he's dead. I don't care about anyone else. But yeah.

tenor.gif

• Like 1