Spider-Man Mafia (Legacy Game) - GAME OVER SYMBIOTES WIN

Blue

45 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

So malf knew there was 2 kills and the second kill came from one of the guys he’s kinda pushing? 

read that again and ask yourself if that makes sense as a theory. 

42 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Oof 

41 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

And they choose to name naz of all people.......

7 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Malf

So I’m going to break the Gif crap for a bit. Malf asks to know who is spiderman to go along with Orcas three wishes and then Naz is framed. And Malf points back to that he asked the “genie”. If you really think spider man who is red, would be revealed N1 y’all are smoking the sweet stash. 

22 minutes ago, HoboRocket said:

Honestly, I'm baffled by Mwil this game. Simply baffled. Usually he reads pretty well when I'm being earnest and backs off. 

Patience is a virtue Touch, Malf, and Hobo.

4 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

are you trying to ask orca if he is the public investigator? I would rather mafia didnt know

Didn’t you just put it out there? As likely. You framed Naz didn’t you. And want to keep Josh alive to either redirect or like the chances he hits another villain. Don’t worry Malf if you don’t die today I’ll track you. And get to the bottom of this. 

Vote Count

Josh - 6 - Touch, Nazgul, Matts, Pickle, Biggio

Hobo - 1 - Squire

Nazgul - 7 - Bantle, Malf, Josh, Daboyle, Hobo, Bucs, Mwil

No Lynch - 1 - Orca

Dome - 1 - Dome

Malfatron - 1 - Counselor

With 22 alive and 22 voting, it's 12 to eliminate!

7 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Didn’t you just put it out there? As likely. You framed Naz didn’t you. And want to keep Josh alive to either redirect or like the chances he hits another villain. Don’t worry Malf if you don’t die today I’ll track you. And get to the bottom of this. 

No, i didnt frame Naz, and im a villain

3 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Shouldn't you be watching Josh, as per the plan? If you watch Malf, regardless of the result and information we gain from it, we aren't tying off any threads. We just have the POSSIBILITY of unravelling another one. Ultimately, I think the best play is to address problems as they come up instead of swinging for the fences on curve balls and coming up empty. 4-D Chess is a mid-game thing. 

What we do know:

- Nazgul was identified as a member of the Scum faction. It may or may not be true.

- Josh is a serial killer.

If we go after Malf at this point, that still leaves the possibility of both Naz and Josh doing scum-work. Someone needs to babysit the serial killer while we lynch Naz. If Naz is innocent, we now know that we can't trust what seems to be Orca's ability, or at least we know that we can't 100% trust Blue's write-ups. If Naz is guilty, we've taken out a member of the scum faction on Day 2.

We always get into trouble when we overthink things. Remember Dark Souls? 

2 hours ago, MWil23 said:

So Malfatron knew there would be two kills, there were two kills, he realized his mistake, backpedaled again, and is now either pushing the vote on a SK/Vig after his egregious vote and play yesterday? You know who’d want the SK/Vig gone?

Hobo

I thought MWil 1.0 would survive and I didn’t want to CC you yesterday. 

Hobo and Malf

1. Don't use any info from your previous role and that includes knowledge of what role you were 

2. Malf is defending the sk so why do you think he is pushing him. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:
2 hours ago, MWil23 said:

So Malfatron knew there would be two kills, there were two kills, he realized his mistake, backpedaled again, and is now either pushing the vote on a SK/Vig after his egregious vote and play yesterday? You know who’d want the SK/Vig gone?

Hobo

I thought MWil 1.0 would survive and I didn’t want to CC you yesterday. 

Hobo and Malf

1. Don't use any info from your previous role and that includes knowledge of what role you were 

I didn’t. My role flipped and I’m not saying anything that wasn’t posted by the host.

8 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

2. Malf is defending the sk so why do you think he is pushing him. 

Half hearted defense at best.