Spider-Man Mafia (Legacy Game) - GAME OVER SYMBIOTES WIN

Blue

1 minute ago, bucsfan333 said:

Why are you spending so much time disputing anyone that paints you in a bad picture instead of looking for mafia?

I mean, to be fair, he absorbed a lot of body blows earlier when people were calling him part of the four man Mafia group. Which isn't actually a thing. He wasn't being combative at that point.

2 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

Why are you spending so much time disputing anyone that paints you in a bad picture instead of looking for mafia?

because he is scum.   Buttered me up with the appreciation of me asking questions, now doing a 180 on that.

Just now, squire12 said:

Here is a hint for you..... i will not be posting from around 1030 PM tonight until sometime around lunch tomorrow.   Then it will be after I get home from work + eat dinner.   I will pop in then around 730-800PM

Hope that fits within your schedule

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

post your reads list then?  

You said you had a bucs flipping scum track to his teammates.   All i saw was Mwil 2.0.   you really think this is a 2 player scum team?

35 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Alright 16% battery  is good for now...

I'm still strong on these people

1. Bucs- D1 he didn't really push back against the no lynch vote. He was vocal about "no voting" being lame etc at the end of last game and I set it up this game to see how he would react in general. If town i figured he would be very vocal against it 

2. Dome- Something is leaning me that way right now. Add to it the lack of entire participation and I'd bet he is scum 

3. Jason- I dont buy the not knowing the lingo line. He dissapeared as soon as Malf and Bucs jumped to his defense and then later Hobo. I dont buy it for a second. His story has changed since D1 regardless what others have you believe. Not little minute changes, but pretty significant ones that honestly I think he knows the difference

4. Racks- same as Domes not participating part. He always says he gets more active as the game goes on, well its D3 and basically nothing 

5. ET/Mwil- ET for his playstyle at the beginning, the thing about not reading his PM, posting/discussing his move list (I think I want to find that post), and Mwil with his flip flopping votes and pushes with little substance and conviction imo 

If I had a gun I'd kill Bucs and Dome for sure

Now I would also add a 6th. Malf. Just depends on what the "headline" actually is

How did I disappear? I haven’t been gone for more than an hour all light lol