Spider-Man Mafia (Legacy Game) - GAME OVER SYMBIOTES WIN

Blue

1 minute ago, bucsfan333 said:

Playing to your ego?

Didn't know that was a thing that could be done. But I'll definitely keep it in the back of my mind in future games.

Heck yeah. I mean, as far as Mafia goes, I'm a generally humble dude. I admit when I make mistakes and make fun of games where I've played terribly. I also sincerely apologize when I screw things up. But I have to admit that it feels good when I get positive reinforcement, and even if I'm consciously aware of it, I'm sure there's some level of my subconscious that is influenced when people even just say "I agree." So I guess I'd call that feeding my ego? 

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

post your reads list then?  

You said you had a bucs flipping scum track to his teammates.   All i saw was Mwil 2.0.   you really think this is a 2 player scum team?

i feel like bucs would softly defend his scummates as mafia. I think he mentioned he doesnt bus much

can you confirm @bucsfan333

i noticed he did this a few times, but im not going to do a deep dive unless he flips scum

Just now, squire12 said:

so bucs, mwil2.0 and ......

You are stalling now.   

You are trying to discredit me to town and "catch" me in a "gotcha". 

i dont see a point to dig through bucs posts just in case he flips mafia.

i know he has defended people in the game, but cant recall everything off the top of my head.

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

i feel like bucs would softly defend his scummates as mafia. I think he mentioned he doesnt bus much

can you confirm @bucsfan333

i noticed he did this a few times, but im not going to do a deep dive unless he flips scum

I don't discuss mafia as mafia. All my mentions can be pretty much cleared as not mafia.

I don't know how I got the reputation as someone that busses. But I do the opposite. Ask me for a list, and I'll give you four non mafia.

Just now, bucsfan333 said:

I don't discuss mafia as mafia. All my mentions can be pretty much cleared as not mafia.

I don't know how I got the reputation as someone that busses. But I do the opposite. Ask me for a list, and I'll give you four non mafia.

Yeah, thats pretty much what i thought.

that you dont bus.