Spider-Man Mafia (Legacy Game) - GAME OVER SYMBIOTES WIN

Blue

6 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

when was this? lol

Just throughout the early portion of the afternoon. People were hopping into you in chunks and then hopping off. The voting should have record of it. Like I said. Body blows. And when I say body blows, I'm not calling them major hits. Little things that you can just tank through. It feels like there was a bunch of nitpicking in general towards you and Josh prior to N2 in comparison to other players. Now it seems to have mostly shifted away from Josh.

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

You are trying to discredit me to town and "catch" me in a "gotcha". 

and you are trying to discredit me when you previously appreciated the questions i asked.   

i dont see a point to dig through bucs posts just in case he flips mafia.

fine, just seems odd that you felt the need to post ....you would/could have a trail of a bucs scum team ..... to see what reaction and potential followers you could get

i know he has defended people in the game, but cant recall everything off the top of my head.

must be nice to be able to pass that off as not being able to recall things

Yeah, thats pretty much what i thought.

that you dont bus.

I did it once and my entire list died and I lost.

Never again.

Like how I remember RVM popping in - with zero heat as mafia - with basically a "how do you do, fellow civs?" post.

He died immediately. 

22 hours ago, Daboyle said:

the only thing that would make me weary (the possibility of this happening is v unlikely tho) is if scum was able to manipulate players' flips in the writeup. mortal kombat mafia (and to a lesser extent, death note mafia) had a mechanic like that.

but for now at least, i dont see how anyone other than naz can be the lynch

hmmm

1 minute ago, bucsfan333 said:

I did it once and my entire list died and I lost.

Never again.

Like how I remember RVM popping in - with zero heat as mafia - with basically a "how do you do, fellow civs?" post.

He died immediately. 

now, from my point of view, could you see how i think soft defending people might be a lead if you are scum?

now, from my point of view, could you see how i think soft defending people might be a lead if you are scum?

I guess.

I'm not soft defending anyone. At least from my perspective. 

I'm trying to voice my reads. And it's always easier to try to find civs than it is to find mafia.