Spider-Man Mafia (Legacy Game) - GAME OVER SYMBIOTES WIN

Blue

okay, i will give other people a chance to post now.

see yall tommorrow.

dont let people slip by.

its highly unlikely that i win, (3/4 of my last roles were survival type roles in part, although i did end up winning one of them), but lets not reward people who are content to slink by.

make people take stands and put themselves out there, and yes, eliminate them if you think they are mafia. but dont let people slip by

21 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

@kingseanjohn where have you been, and why wont you let me get a read on you?

You all post too much.

First, this has felt like indy serial killer malf from that 80s/90s game we dominated.

B, if I had to guess jason is Eddie Brock. It makes sense that he would want to get rid of Peter Parker, not Spiderman. But also note that Eddie was Venom/Symbiote depending on what story we're using here. Maybe he's trying to convert Peter into the symbiotes.

3, Town reads: counselor, pickle, mwil. scum reads: jason, malf, bucs. rest are neutral atm

IV, Upon further pondering, Naz was Venom. It makes sense for him to be symbiote. But he came up villain. Is there only one symbiote that jumps around or a recruiting faction?

Cinco, what counselor said makes sense:

3 hours ago, Counselor said:

So Jason visited Touch N1 he admitted himself. MD claims Touch was converted N1. What better way to convince scum not to hit you then the whole “PgO” redirect kills thing he came out with at the beginning of the game. He had no reason to come out with that then. Then he tried to say come on everyone out yourselves and why is no one but hobo being as honest as me. And he claims the outside friendship with Malf. Which is why he would recruit Malf N2. He then tries to say I’m offering him up to Mafia even though he outed himself at the beginning of the game as non town or scum. Why would he let scum know he isn’t town? Jason is the converter.

Jason 

jason

Spiderman is the goal but if you know who the converter is you can't let them keep converting.

4 minutes ago, kingseanjohn said:

You all post too much.

First, this has felt like indy serial killer malf from that 80s/90s game we dominated.

B, if I had to guess jason is Eddie Brock. It makes sense that he would want to get rid of Peter Parker, not Spiderman. But also note that Eddie was Venom/Symbiote depending on what story we're using here. Maybe he's trying to convert Peter into the symbiotes.

3, Town reads: counselor, pickle, mwil. scum reads: jason, malf, bucs. rest are neutral atm

IV, Upon further pondering, Naz was Venom. It makes sense for him to be symbiote. But he came up villain. Is there only one symbiote that jumps around or a recruiting faction?

Cinco, what counselor said makes sense:

jason

Spiderman is the goal but if you know who the converter is you can't let them keep converting.

jason visited me night 2, and md4l confirmed that i wasnt converted.

i think jason is honest about his power

Again, I think Pickle and Orca are town. If not, I'd be dead.

MWil 2.0 seems to mirror MWil 1.0. Who was town.

Squire seems to be paying enough attention and pushing enough buttons to also earn a civ lean.

Hobo, I'll butter up till the end of time. But he's been in the limelight since the beginning. And doesn't seem to be lying about any of it. No redirects or any bs. Just straight answers. I buy it.

Same with Jason.

Malf has been a thing. But his most recent stint gives me a bit of reassurance.

MD4L's claim is legit as far as im concerned. No need to fake it.

So if I have the above that I don't wanna vote for, that leaves Dome, Josh, Counselor, biggio, bcb, Forge, ksj, Matts, racks, Daboyle.

The inactives of that group would be Dome, biggio, bcb, Forge, ksj, Matts, and Daboyle.

If mafia are in my final group, they honestly don't deserve to win.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

Again, I think Pickle and Orca are town. If not, I'd be dead.

MWil 2.0 seems to mirror MWil 1.0. Who was town.

Squire seems to be paying enough attention and pushing enough buttons to also earn a civ lean.

Hobo, I'll butter up till the end of time. But he's been in the limelight since the beginning. And doesn't seem to be lying about any of it. No redirects or any bs. Just straight answers. I buy it.

Same with Jason.

Malf has been a thing. But his most recent stint gives me a bit of reassurance.

MD4L's claim is legit as far as im concerned. No need to fake it.

So if I have the above that I don't wanna vote for, that leaves Dome, Josh, Counselor, biggio, bcb, Forge, ksj, Matts, racks, Daboyle.

The inactives of that group would be Dome, biggio, bcb, Forge, ksj, Matts, and Daboyle.

If mafia are in my final group, they honestly don't deserve to win.

Lmfao you really have me in the group you want to vote for?

@bucsfan333 counselor is pretty clearly the tracker. and he got sent to what scum likely thought was the "pgo"

theres 100 percent no way counse is tracking jason as scum. he knew what jason did that night (visited me) before jason claimed it

counse is the clearest person we have

Edited by Malfatron
  • Like 1