Spider-Man Mafia (Legacy Game) - GAME OVER SYMBIOTES WIN

Blue

1 hour ago, Malfatron said:

okay, i will give other people a chance to post now.

see yall tommorrow.

dont let people slip by.

its highly unlikely that i win, (3/4 of my last roles were survival type roles in part, although i did end up winning one of them), but lets not reward people who are content to slink by.

make people take stands and put themselves out there, and yes, eliminate them if you think they are mafia. but dont let people slip by

My win con is almost impossible to achieve so I too wont win But I’d like to stay alive long enough to help kill spider man 

• Like 1

Just finished my 70 page read up. Unexpected early night was not fun.

My initial thought was to go Jason, I don't buy his claim and I definitely think he's the converter. It makes a ton of sense to me that he would choose touch as a convert n1 and malf n2. Malf did make a good point about the WC only saying we eliminate spiderman so as much as it's counter to what I would normally think, I guess the cult doesn't especially matter. Granted, Malf would be part of that cult if Jason is the recruiter. 

As for the forge/mwil thing, I don't think a double move steal is likely but it certainly isn't so far out of the realm of possibility that I'd think we had to assume one was scum and lying. I will also say that on WF motivator was a fairly common role so that's one possible explanation right off the bat. Certainly something to discuss and keep an eye on but not something I think absolutely has to be resolved today by voting for one like some are saying.

All that being said, I'm gonna vote Bucs. I think a lot of the stuff he's saying seems to be him pushing a case on someone just to push the case on that person, just flinging things at them. There was also the WC trap that Malf caught him in and how he has not addressed it. The not addressing it part seems especially odd in my eyes.

Recap

6 hours ago, Malfatron said:

i wonder if mafia are many of the quiet ones

Not a bad idea.

6 hours ago, Malfatron said:

interesting that mafia wouldnt hit a roleblocker

I wanted to connect Rack to this. More on that later.

6 hours ago, Counselor said:

So this isn’t move related?

Maybe.

5 hours ago, squire12 said:

There is just a mess of players with little to no info and sketchy play thus far.

Town leans:   Pickle, counselor, forge

Neutral:  Bucs, orca, Md4l, Mwil 2.0, malf

Limited info and posts:  Dome, biggio, bcb, KSJ, matts, rackcs, daboyle

Non town/non spiderman:  Jason

Scum leans:  Hobo, Josh

I appreciate the breakdowns.

4 hours ago, Malfatron said:

part of me is leaning toward voting an inactive because they dont deserve to win

and im going back and forth in my head about the people who are actually playing

I still like this idea. Rack was high on my list but at the very least a relative inactive should be up consideration today.

4 hours ago, Counselor said:

No lynch

Yep let’s use night moves to solve this 

Not often to see a no vote beyond day 1.

4 hours ago, The Orca said:

I like the activity. Been a while since we have had this level imo. Still a lot of inacives though

Agree. Fun rereading with some time to commit.

4 hours ago, Counselor said:

It’s between Bucs or Malf for me. 

I think those two are my strongest town reads.

2 hours ago, Malfatron said:

@MD4L can you clear this up?

I would rather avoid doing so.

53 minutes ago, rackcs said:

Just finished my 70 page read up. Unexpected early night was not fun.

My initial thought was to go Jason, I don't buy his claim and I definitely think he's the converter. It makes a ton of sense to me that he would choose touch as a convert n1 and malf n2. Malf did make a good point about the WC only saying we eliminate spiderman so as much as it's counter to what I would normally think, I guess the cult doesn't especially matter. Granted, Malf would be part of that cult if Jason is the recruiter. 

As for the forge/mwil thing, I don't think a double move steal is likely but it certainly isn't so far out of the realm of possibility that I'd think we had to assume one was scum and lying. I will also say that on WF motivator was a fairly common role so that's one possible explanation right off the bat. Certainly something to discuss and keep an eye on but not something I think absolutely has to be resolved today by voting for one like some are saying.

All that being said, I'm gonna vote Bucs. I think a lot of the stuff he's saying seems to be him pushing a case on someone just to push the case on that person, just flinging things at them. There was also the WC trap that Malf caught him in and how he has not addressed it. The not addressing it part seems especially odd in my eyes.

I was going to make a real push on you but this post seems believable. At the very least you’re more in the null range. Hopefully things clear up as we progress.

24 minutes ago, MD4L said:

Recap

Not a bad idea.

I wanted to connect Rack to this. More on that later.

Maybe.

I appreciate the breakdowns.

I still like this idea. Rack was high on my list but at the very least a relative inactive should be up consideration today.

Not often to see a no vote beyond day 1.

Agree. Fun rereading with some time to commit.

I think those two are my strongest town reads.

I would rather avoid doing so.

I was going to make a real push on you but this post seems believable. At the very least you’re more in the null range. Hopefully things clear up as we progress.

If those two are stronger town reads for you than I am then you haven’t been paying close enough attention.

6 minutes ago, Counselor said:

If those two are stronger town reads for you than I am then you haven’t been paying close enough attention.

Bucs and Malf have generally been my biggest advocates in this thread too. Perhaps that influences my rational.