Spider-Man Mafia (Legacy Game) - GAME OVER SYMBIOTES WIN

Blue

If Malf flips scum, Josh should probably be next. If you want to listen to those who want to put up Forge/Me today, then you guys flat out deserve to lose and by the time you figure it out, it’ll be too late. Some of you need to have the confidence to think for yourselves, take control of the thread/your own reads, and own the consequences for better or worse. Taking night moves in a vacuum and discarding all other information for a manufactured push that can be explained by a motivator, a town/villain balance, or other unknown game mechanic in a complex setup is inherently lazy and over-simplistic.

23 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

If Malf flips scum, Josh should probably be next. If you want to listen to those who want to put up Forge/Me today, then you guys flat out deserve to lose and by the time you figure it out, it’ll be too late. Some of you need to have the confidence to think for yourselves, take control of the thread/your own reads, and own the consequences for better or worse. Taking night moves in a vacuum and discarding all other information for a manufactured push that can be explained by a motivator, a town/villain balance, or other unknown game mechanic in a complex setup is inherently lazy and over-simplistic.

Parks And Recreation Reaction GIF

4 hours ago, MWil23 said:

Malf has made such a point of being dynamic with his vote people are buying his about face. I hoped I was wrong here, but I don’t think that I am.

Malfatron

i noticed from hosting mafia last game is that you love to make 2 town wagons.

by tying up me and bucs, you may have done just that

10 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

i noticed from hosting mafia last game is that you love to make 2 town wagons.

by tying up me and bucs, you may have done just that

1. All mafia would be wise to do just that.

2. There is still a lot of game left

3. I think you’re scum

4. Maybe both of you are scum

5. Nice subtle appeal to recent scum meta to place the push back on me.

I think you, Josh, and Orca are scum, and I’m 50/50 on hobo and squire, let alone null tells on the quiet players.

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

1. All mafia would be wise to do just that.

2. There is still a lot of game left

3. I think you’re scum

4. Maybe both of you are scum

5. Nice subtle appeal to recent scum meta to place the push back on me.

I think you, Josh, and Orca are scum, and I’m 50/50 on hobo and squire, let alone null tells on the quiet players.

I agree on orca, but with pickle as the double voter and votes spread out like this, no way orca is getting eliminated

3 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

I agree on orca, but with pickle as the double voter and votes spread out like this, no way orca is getting eliminated

Not with that attitude he’s not. I’ll start a train and see if we can come to a consensus.

Orca