Spider-Man Mafia (Legacy Game) - GAME OVER SYMBIOTES WIN

Blue

1 minute ago, Daboyle said:

I have an inkling that Malf and Orca have some kind of connection based on that Genie thing. But why they decided that Naz would be the patsy is beyond me.

I’d like to see if we can get some momentum going on 2 viable options/candidates today.

Malf and Orca should be the two IMO for reasons already stated.

Also, PSA:

If it gets to the point where I can’t win, I’m going to make sure every inactive player dies and loses too. It’s only fair.

3 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

i like this idea

Im already at the point where im not likely to win

I’m close as well. If I can’t win, I’m going to make sure no one else who has even made a concerted effort can win either. I’ve gotta have...*checks list* 3 more things to happen and survive. 

13 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

what are your thoughts on hobo?

I don't really have trust in Hobo. His moves AFAIK haven't been verified, but at the same time I don't think he's done enough for me to feel like he's scum. I'd say he has a 55% chance of being scum based on how this game's gone so far.

29 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I’m close as well. If I can’t win, I’m going to make sure no one else who has even made a concerted effort can win either. I’ve gotta have...*checks list* 3 more things to happen and survive. 

I have one thing besides living the whole game and beating spiderman.

the hardest part for me will be living though

26 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Isn’t it funny that no one else really wanted to explore the “Hobo blocked Josh/got confirmation” and Josh “didn’t submit a move” angle?

I would love to get an Orca, Hobo, Josh push today. 

If it wasnt hobo, i would already be voting him.

im curious if hes killing his "always tell the truth" meta this game

The only reason a bantle elimination is interesting is the Tweener comment, and the fact that hes tunneling me.

but i am almost 100 percent that he doesnt get us closer to defeating spiderman.

and why are people concerned about the cults? Blue isnt a threat. Let scum kill blue if they have to

Just now, Malfatron said:

The only reason a bantle elimination is interesting is the Tweener comment, and the fact that hes tunneling me.

but i am almost 100 percent that he doesnt get us closer to defeating spiderman.

and why are people concerned about the cults? Blue isnt a threat. Let scum kill blue if they have to

"Non- villains" he would be a non-vaillain correct?