Spider-Man Mafia (Legacy Game) - GAME OVER SYMBIOTES WIN

Blue

I intended to do a full read up today, but then realized that I really 100% do not want to do that at all....

im treating today like D1, anyone who objects is free to fill me in and I will take their word as law 

1 minute ago, Dome said:

I intended to do a full read up today, but then realized that I really 100% do not want to do that at all....

im treating today like D1, anyone who objects is free to fill me in and I will take their word as law 

Orca and Josh are scum

1 hour ago, MWil23 said:

Isn’t it funny that no one else really wanted to explore the “Hobo blocked Josh/got confirmation” and Josh “didn’t submit a move” angle?

I would love to get an Orca, Hobo, Josh push today. 

Already clarified on this. Blue sent me a PM explaining that players receive confirmation as to whether or not their move processed regardless of whether or not the other person did something to trigger it. So I successfully blocked Josh, but he didn't submit a move.

Are you scum, buddy?

1 minute ago, HoboRocket said:

Already clarified on this. Blue sent me a PM explaining that players receive confirmation as to whether or not their move processed regardless of whether or not the other person did something to trigger it. So I successfully blocked Josh, but he didn't submit a move.

But you wouldn’t have been told whether or not he submitted a move. That’s a subtle defense.

1 minute ago, HoboRocket said:

Are you scum, buddy?

I’m A VILLAIN. Run that through a lie detector.

15 hours ago, HoboRocket said:

Sure! 

In N1, @Nazgul was announced as Spider,-Man aligned. We were unsure if whether or not it was true. If it's true, then he's scum so we needed to lynch him. The easiest way of finding out whether or not we could trust the write-up would be to lynch him. He also refused to claim and was being combative. When faced with the opportunity to both find out if the write-up was true or not and potentially take out scum, we did it.

Naz was lynched. He was not Spider-Man-aligned.

@SwAg was killed. He appeared to be janitored.

We know that @JoshstraDaymus is a serial killer. He killed @bigbadbuff on N1. However, he didn't kill anyone last night, as he didn't submit a move, and even if he would have, he was blocked (by me).

@theuntouchable was killed. He was a triggered reporter role. Likely to be responsible for the Nazgul framing.

@The Orca granted my wish to reveal @Malfatron's alignment and Malf was revealed as a villain (town).

@Counselor tracked @jasonwbantle to Malf. Bantle claimed that he redirected to Malf as his ability. It doesn't appear that any move was redirected, but his move may have been selecting Malf as the redirect. Bantle is claimed Indy, btw. @bucsfan333 has concurred that Bantle's game seems to check out so far.

Counselor is playing really well, btw.

The Orca grants certain wishes during night.

Josh, Malf, Bantle, and I seem to have been gravitating in the same direction early. During N2, Counselor and I seem to have been on the same page. I think Bucs is also right there with us.

Counselor seems to think that Bantle may be scum. @Pickle Rick is currently interrogating him.

I think that just about sums it up so far. You, @Matts4313, and @MD4L have been pretty quiet. @MWil23 replaced @ET80, I believe. 

@Dome

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, HoboRocket said:

Right. I wasn't told whether or not he submitted a move. Only that my move was successful.

But you said:

11 minutes ago, HoboRocket said:

So I successfully blocked Josh, but he didn't submit a move.

How do you know he didn’t submit a move?