Spider-Man Mafia (Legacy Game) - GAME OVER SYMBIOTES WIN

Blue

1 minute ago, Counselor said:

Like in general? Because you haven’t really been following along much.

It's specific, but probably not worth claiming over. Mostly regarding Malf and Bantle.

But MWil is rubbing me the wrong way in our very brief interactions. 

His willingness to detail his move and alignment but I didn’t see a character name unless I missed it. Also he claimed he didn’t put in a move, he seemed Malf coached when he came back into the thread after I had questioned him directly after night. 

1 minute ago, Dome said:

It's specific, but probably not worth claiming over. Mostly regarding Malf and Bantle.

But MWil is rubbing me the wrong way in our very brief interactions. 

Mwil may very well be spiderman aligned but Malf and Bantle are likely symbiote.

11 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

He chooses a player and if scum and only scum tries to hit him that it will redirect to the player he chooses.  He has aslo claimed not spiderman and not villain aligned 

Ok. But doesn't that appear to be what malf is explaining to me here? other than the "only scum" part?

45 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

If bantle picks a player at night who would die instead of him if bantle is hit.

bantle visited me, but it did nothing since bantle wasnt night killed

But you didn't seem to take issue with his explaination... you were just talking about whether or not it would be a visit. 

43 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Doesn't seem like that is a move that actively visits 

11 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

He chooses a player and if scum and only scum tries to hit him that it will redirect to the player he chooses. 

but now you're talking about him being able to pick someone who would be hit instead of him, and I fail to see how that is anything but semantics for exactly what malf is describing. 

He has aslo claimed not spiderman and not villain aligned 

Yeah I agree here. I'm good lynching him. I'm just confused on the semantics of what you're saying vs what malf is saying.

Edited by Dome

11 minutes ago, Daboyle said:

Eh. I was interested in the connection between Malf and Orca because of the whole Genie thing from D1/D2. Especially considering that the write-up can't be trusted (see: Naz is Spider-Man), having it say that Malf was found to be villain makes me suspicious of him.

This seems fair. 

why did you say (for now) when you voted for malf?

Just now, Dome said:

This seems fair. 

why did you say (for now) when you voted for malf?

Because for me, it was a tossup between him and Orca and depending on what happens between now and night, I'm perfectly okay switching over if Orca (or someone else for that matter) ends up being the better option. 

Vote Count

Jason - 4 - Bucs, KSJ, Pickle Rick

Malf - 4 - Forge, Squire, Daboyle, Counselor

Orca - 3 - Mwil, Malfatron, Jason

Bucs - 1 - Rack

Daboyle - 1 - MD4L

Dome - 1 - Orca

With 19 alive and 19 voting, it's 10 to eliminate!

4 minutes ago, Daboyle said:

Because for me, it was a tossup between him and Orca and depending on what happens between now and night, I'm perfectly okay switching over if Orca (or someone else for that matter) ends up being the better option. 

Right...

but votes are always going to change throughout the game and even throughout day, everyone knows that people are conflicted and have multiple people they are going to consider...

you specified that your vote on malf could be temporary. do you have a history of doing that when you vote?

Edited by Dome

57 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Doesn't seem like that is a move that actively visits 

maybe he stood over me with a knife and when he wasnt killed, he put the knife away and went back home

a tracker loosely defined can see which player someone picked for their night action

12 minutes ago, Dome said:

Right...

but votes are always going to change throughout the game and even throughout day, everyone knows that people are conflicted and have multiple people they are going to consider...

you specified that your vote on malf could be temporary. do you have a history of doing that when you vote?

that's a fair point.

i don't believe i've said it before