Spider-Man Mafia (Legacy Game) - GAME OVER SYMBIOTES WIN

Blue

On 8/8/2020 at 3:53 PM, jasonwbantle said:

As someone Who wants peter Parker dead and isn’t scum or town I honestly dunno what’s in my best interest. I’m more town than mafia given my ability tho. Anyone besides hobo and myself wanna come clean and out their cards on the table like we did? Could help.

This sounds like a guy shopping for a convert target to add to his team. 

Jason is definitely the recruiter and Malf has definitely been recruited but at the end of the day, we only need to eliminate spiderman, not symbiote so I'm not sure its wise to go cult chasing when we don't need to. If anything it sort of narrows down our spiderman options. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, rackcs said:

Jason is definitely the recruiter and Malf has definitely been recruited but at the end of the day, we only need to eliminate spiderman, not symbiote so I'm not sure its wise to go cult chasing when we don't need to. If anything it sort of narrows down our spiderman options. 

I’ll chase what I want to chase.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, rackcs said:

Granted that this argument did come from Malf so take it with a grain of salt but as far as I can tell he's correct

8 minutes ago, rackcs said:

6 minutes ago, Counselor said:

I’ll chase what I want to chase.

I love you both. 

• Like 1

Vote Count

Jason - 4 - Bucs, KSJ, Pickle Rick

Malf - 4 - Forge, Squire, Daboyle, Counselor

Orca - 4 - Mwil, Malfatron, Jason, Rack

Daboyle - 1 - MD4L

Dome - 1 - Orca

With 19 alive and 19 voting, it's 10 to eliminate!

Edited by Blue

17 minutes ago, rackcs said:

Well if Jason is the recruiter and @MD4L says Malf wasnt recruited when Jason visited him...stands to reason Malf is not villain and not recruited...so Spiderman aligned 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Well if Jason is the recruiter and @MD4L says Malf wasnt recruited when Jason visited him...stands to reason Malf is not villain and not recruited...so Spiderman aligned 

Md4l was vague about his n2 result and said he only had a 50% certainty and hasn't clarified yet as far as I remember. Also that's a decent amount of conjecture. Could be the recruit is chance based and failed. That would actually make sense for why md4l's role is what it is as well.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, rackcs said:

Md4l was vague about his n2 result and said he only had a 50% certainty and hasn't clarified yet as far as I remember. Also that's a decent amount of conjecture. Could be the recruit is chance based and failed. That would actually make sense for why md4l's role is what it is as well.

Yeah he gave a percentage so this is what I’m thinking 

14 hours ago, Malfatron said:

@Dome - ??

2. @MWil23 - Rhino, Strongman Reflexive Roleblocker, Villain

3. @JoshstraDaymus - serial killer. killed buff, no move

4. @Nazgul - Venom, Informed Announcing Macho Doctor, Villain

5. @bucsfan333 - ?

6. @ET80/Mwil2 - move stolen. et80 likely targeted mwil 1.0 n1

7. @HoboRocket - roleblocker, blocked josh n2

8. @Counselor - tracker, n1 swag went nowhere, n2 redirected from malf to jason. jason targetted malf

9. @biggio7 - no move till n4

10. @bcb1213 -?

11. @Forge - move stolen, vote blocker

12. @squire12 - ?

13. @kingseanjohn -?

14. @bigbadbuff - The Lizard, Parity Cop, Villain

15. @SwAg - ???, ???, ???

16. @The Orca - ?

17. @Malfatron -?

18. @Matts4313 - ???

19. @rackcs - ??

20. @Pickle Rick - double vote

21. @jasonwbantle - bomb who picks his kill if hit. n1 - touch. n2 - malf

22. @MD4L - checks for coverts: touch converted n1, malf not converted n2

@biggio7

everyone, fill in the gaps if i missed something

21 minutes ago, Dome said:

Was there a list of claims? Including night moves?

• Like 1