Spider-Man Mafia (Legacy Game) - GAME OVER SYMBIOTES WIN

Blue

17 minutes ago, rackcs said:

Md4l was vague about his n2 result and said he only had a 50% certainty and hasn't clarified yet as far as I remember. Also that's a decent amount of conjecture. Could be the recruit is chance based and failed. That would actually make sense for why md4l's role is what it is as well.

So, greater than 50% spiderman alignened, less than 50% recruited? Seems pretty good odds 

1 hour ago, Dome said:

Isn't that semantics?

The mechanic would be identical to what I was describing as hider, no?

No.  Hider role would ok d be the person he hides behind dies if he is targeted and they both die if the person he is hiding behind dies....completely different roles 

15 minutes ago, The Orca said:

So, greater than 50% spiderman alignened, less than 50% recruited? Seems pretty good odds 

I have no clue where you're getting those numbers from whatsoever. Or why you seem to think the only reason someone would fail to be recruited is if they were scum.

1 hour ago, rackcs said:

Jason is definitely the recruiter and Malf has definitely been recruited but at the end of the day, we only need to eliminate spiderman, not symbiote so I'm not sure its wise to go cult chasing when we don't need to. If anything it sort of narrows down our spiderman options. 

Speak for yourself 

6 minutes ago, rackcs said:

I have no clue where you're getting those numbers from whatsoever. Or why you seem to think the only reason someone would fail to be recruited is if they were scum.

17 hours ago, MD4L said:

I was informed touch was successfully recruited

17 hours ago, MD4L said:

A little more than 50% sure he wasn’t recruited. He’s been an active supporter for me since day one so perhaps that influences why I wouldn’t vote him today.

So Md4l was informed of a successful recruitment of touch but only a little more than 50% malf wasnt recruited 

Most hosts have recruitments limited to town vanillas, lesser powers, or in some instances all town. Scum almost always can't be recruited. Malf has admitted his role is weak. 

Odds are, if Jason is the recruiter and Malf wasnt recruited its because he is mafia 

22 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

No.  Hider role would ok d be the person he hides behind dies if he is targeted and they both die if the person he is hiding behind dies....completely different roles 

But nobody beside you has described the role that way. Even when I posted the role i said that it wasn’t what I remembered.

I’m talking about what malf and I were describing earlier vs what you are describing... it’s the same thing, just different wording

one is “he picks one person and if someone tries to kill him that one person will die”

the other is “he hides behind one person and if someone tries to kill him that one person will die

that is the discussion we were having

3 minutes ago, Dome said:

But nobody beside you has described the role that way. Even when I posted the role i said that it wasn’t what I remembered.

I’m talking about what malf and I were describing earlier vs what you are describing... it’s the same thing, just different wording

one is “he picks one person and if someone tries to kill him that one person will die”

the other is “he hides behind one person and if someone tries to kill him that one person will die

that is the discussion we were having

But that is not the normal role.  It would have to be altered a lot for it to be that.  Also bantle clearly said "redirected", not "the other person dies"

Alright I debated in whether this was worth sharing but i think it is at this point. 

Why do you guys think a bodyguard would protect orca on N1?

I tried to use a move on orca and was blocked by a bodyguard.

orca is kind of an odd choice for a night one bodyguard protection, right?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Dome said:

Alright I debated in whether this was worth sharing but i think it is at this point. 

Why do you guys think a bodyguard would protect orca on N1?

I tried to use a move on orca and was blocked by a bodyguard.

orca is kind of an odd choice for a night one bodyguard protection, right?

Considering Pickle is the double voter, I’d say that would make it more likely than not that Orca is scum.

• Like 1