Spider-Man Mafia (Legacy Game) - GAME OVER SYMBIOTES WIN

Blue

Just now, Malfatron said:

yes

did you put your move on me too, mwil?

If so, i bet theres a character that targets a player and steals all moves targetting said player

how sure are you @bcb1213 on dome? 

Well here's what I know 

I'm tombstone.  I apparantly have a lot of history with most of the characters.  I target a player and based on my history with said character, I get information 

Night one I targeted Orca and ended up protecting him.   we also formed a Mason so hooray for me being with Orca. I can tell you his character if you like but idk if that's helpful or not I guess 

Night two I targeted dome.  I was told that he is an enemy of the villains.  

Just now, bcb1213 said:

Well here's what I know 

I'm tombstone.  I apparantly have a lot of history with most of the characters.  I target a player and based on my history with said character, I get information 

Night one I targeted Orca and ended up protecting him.   we also formed a Mason so hooray for me being with Orca. I can tell you his character if you like but idk if that's helpful or not I guess 

Oh now I see

Just now, Dome said:

I’m assuming a result steal is a scum move, so they won’t let me get a result off now anyways 

I assume that they have to get your target correct. since mwil, you, and forge were all affected. they wouldnt be able to target you directly

could be a villain ability though too.

@biggio7 is this your doing?

20 minutes ago, Dome said:

Alright I debated in whether this was worth sharing but i think it is at this point. 

Why do you guys think a bodyguard would protect orca on N1?

I tried to use a move on orca and was blocked by a bodyguard.

orca is kind of an odd choice for a night one bodyguard protection, right?

17 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

I've let this play out long enough 

Dome 

now this is some juicy stuff

6 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

Well here's what I know 

@The Orca ?

6 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I agree. But what if someone felt the need to post minutes to seconds after that who had been lurking?

how do you know that someone is lurking?   Is reading and lurking the same?  is checking back for posts and lurking the same?