Blue

3 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Me

forge

bcb

malf

orca

probably counselor

...look good after that flip in regards to move confirmation.

Josh, Hobo, Biggio...let’s sort this out.

I mean, I'm definitely town. I was the first person to post town WinCon, but okay. Let's have @bcb1213 target me. Meanwhile, I'll continue to prove my worth, assuming I don't get murdered tonight. I've been one of the top posters so far, tbh. At least on D1 and D2. D3 ended right as I got off work. 

Just now, HoboRocket said:

I mean, I'm definitely town. I was the first person to post town WinCon, but okay. Let's have @bcb1213 target me. Meanwhile, I'll continue to prove my worth, assuming I don't get murdered tonight. I've been one of the top posters so far, tbh. At least on D1 and D2. D3 ended right as I got off work. 

I was the second. That’s why I’m agreeing with you most the time

1 minute ago, jasonwbantle said:

So blue just sent me an email 3 hours ago saying the results of my night moves. He said he forgot. N1 was successful apparently on touch- so maybe they die the next night?! Or next day? My results for n2 were that I was followed.

thats all i got.

Blue doesn’t wait till two days later to do this. 

Just now, jasonwbantle said:

So blue just sent me an email 3 hours ago saying the results of my night moves. He said he forgot. N1 was successful apparently on touch- so maybe they die the next night?! Or next day? My results for n2 were that I was followed.

thats all i got.

Fishy.

@Blue, you don't need to comment on the truthfulness of the content of this post, but can you at least confirm whether or not you forgot?

Just now, Counselor said:

So he doesn’t kill

Yeah, but we blocked him yesterday and there were still two deaths. He's the town SK. I'm not targeting Josh tonight. That's setting me up for death, especially since you guys think there's collusion between the two of us.