Spider-Man Mafia (Legacy Game) - GAME OVER SYMBIOTES WIN

Blue

23 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I don’t think this is a stretch by any means:

Touch is the Reporter.  Touch wrote the Naz headline.  The outcome (Naz lynched) had an effect on Touch.

Thats very likely.

touch may have needed to get the person in the headline he wrote eliminated to enhance his power or wincon. also explains why theres no headline last night(bc hes dead)

@MD4L might be worth explaining your move knowing that blue isnt the cult.

Edited by Malfatron

38 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I guess I better clarify: was that the extent of your results, or was it along the lines of “you went to do X, but Y instead.”

That was the extent of it. The text did not give me any indication of anything (such as my move type) being altered. It was written as though I were actually a watcher and those were my results. 

Just now, Forge said:

That was the extent of it. The text did not give me any indication of anything (such as my move type) being altered. It was written as though I were actually a watcher and those were my results. 

maybe thats what joshs modifier "condemning" means. that he gives his presence away to whomever else visits his target

makes sense to me