Spider-Man Mafia (Legacy Game) - GAME OVER SYMBIOTES WIN

Blue

1 hour ago, squire12 said:

I am Morlun, roaming copycat Villain alligned

Each day I need to be on the vote eliminated player to gain their move, hence why I was not pleased with the D1 ending with a no lynch vote.

what about day 2 (naz eliminated)

day 3 (dome eliminated)

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:
1 hour ago, squire12 said:

I am Morlun, roaming copycat Villain alligned

Each day I need to be on the vote eliminated player to gain their move, hence why I was not pleased with the D1 ending with a no lynch vote.

what about day 2 (naz eliminated)

day 3 (dome eliminated)

also, the roaming modifier doesnt make sense with how you say your power works

https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Roaming

Roaming is a role modifier that prevents a power role from ever targeting the same player twice. Even if the ability is blocked or otherwise prevented, you may not target that player ever again. Likewise, if the ability is redirected or deflected, you may not attempt to target your original target again but you may target the player you were redirected to on another Nigh

6 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Doctor.  Self protect 

Invest.  Got blocked by hobo

you couldnt have self protected

Naz had the macho modifier

https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Macho

Macho is a role modifier that prevents players from being protected from kills in any way.

The modifier was first developed as a way to neutralise Follow the Cop strategies that exist in Cop/Doctor set-ups, preventing the Cop from gaining the Doctor's protection. Macho Cop is still the most common role associated with this modifier, but other roles have used it for balance and design reasons.

9 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

also, the roaming modifier doesnt make sense with how you say your power works

https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Roaming

Roaming is a role modifier that prevents a power role from ever targeting the same player twice. Even if the ability is blocked or otherwise prevented, you may not target that player ever again. Likewise, if the ability is redirected or deflected, you may not attempt to target your original target again but you may target the player you were redirected to on another Nigh

How can I target a player that was already voted out?

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

So, we all coming out with win conditions to give way to factional warfare?

It appears so.

I am less certain of the squire vote than I was, but I'm still leading this train. If it's town v town (or town v Indy), I'd rather lose KSJ. However, if there's even a chance they're scum, I'm more scared of a living squire scum than a living KSJ scum.

4 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

you couldnt have self protected

Naz had the macho modifier

https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Macho

Macho is a role modifier that prevents players from being protected from kills in any way.

The modifier was first developed as a way to neutralise Follow the Cop strategies that exist in Cop/Doctor set-ups, preventing the Cop from gaining the Doctor's protection. Macho Cop is still the most common role associated with this modifier, but other roles have used it for balance and design reasons.

Blue said I get the ability, not the associated modifier.  I have my own modified.