Spider-Man Mafia (Legacy Game) - GAME OVER SYMBIOTES WIN

Blue

9 minutes ago, Forge said:

I actually considered mentioning him...and then I thought...nobody will care, no biggie...

and now I have been proven incorrect. 

No biggie? Now you’re just making dead rapper joke puns for your own sick amusement.

Just now, MWil23 said:

No biggie? Now you’re just making dead rapper joke puns for your own sick amusement.

Well I thought you and others would get amusement from it as well. I'm not selfish! 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

are you sure these are all the cards on the table??

who do you want to vote for?   Why is it incumbent on others to tell you who to vote for?    that last request feels like you have a specific personal reason to not be voted out....where as before you seemed very willing to be voted out

Bc I thought my ability involved town lynching me but it’s regarding scum killing me at night that triggers my ability.

yes all cards on the table 

1 hour ago, HoboRocket said:

Actually, I saw it because I got on since Pickle had quoted me and I just got off work. After reading his quote, I hopped to the last page and, lo and behold, your

post was right there. Accidentally clicked submit too soon, lol. Didn't mean to leave you hanging. Honestly, though, check activity. It adds up. I'm not in a Discord. I'm sure whoever is in Discord could confirm... But they obviously won't. 

Also, yes. Place. What you do with votes. What did you want me to say? I CAST my vote on touch? Like, either way, both imply a vote going somewhere, because that's what happened. Even if you vote for someone who's not in the game, you're still voting for them in your post. We've literally done this several times since I started with Mafia. 

And, uh, yup. Touch was popular. I can quote the posts if you'd like for me to. Like three or four posts directly before mine all revolved around touch, so I voted for him. Like I said, I thought it was a joke. 

Once again, though, as usual - exceptional sleuthing and dissection, but off-target.

It truly does feel like I'm dealing with Moriarty whenever I dance with you or squire. Two of my most-respected Inquisitors on here. SwAg is very sure of himself, says mostly just positive/negative type statements (like "Blue is so scum it isn't funny"), and doesn't like quoting, so I can't really dance words with him. But he's also pretty good. The Orca is a strong Inquisitor, too, but he tunnels often. Very dogged, though. Feels less like Moriarty and more like a Bishop from the 1300s. 

Anyways, if you'd like further clarification, I'd happily provide it. Squeaky clean. I'll go ahead and quote those posts for you.

TL;dr 

So, yeah. He was the most relevant name when I cast my initial vote, regardless of whether he was actually in the game or not yet. As of the Day 1 post, it did NOT appear that touch was in the game yet. I suppose I could have followed Josh and voted Mwil sooner?

You’re taking extraordinary measures to explain an initial vote, just sayin 

Honestly, if anything, the people who hopped on my coattails and also voted for touch after a very obviously bad joke vote look much more suspicious. Counselor is seasoned, and we're bros, but voting for touch after I did, and without any actual base to touch being scum? And then Bantle hopping on... Perhaps it was because there were multiple votes placed there by 1,000+ rep guys (which is generally a safe bet for newer players), of perhaps it was just random... But as a new guy, and the one who made poor, innocent touch a leading vote-getter, you have to examine both the move and the player and think about them. 

Then again, it's day 1 and everything is pretty much a crapshoot at this point, so I can't exactly blame anyone for placing their vote anywhere. 

Trying to help with game-solving early for a change. 

Holy ****e it continues 

Also, think about it. I slid my vote OFF touch, when he was the next closest in votes to the leading vote getter, who appears to be *checks list* me. Wouldn't I be trying to pile votes onto someone to give me the best shot possible if I were scum? 

Not doing that. I'm trying to actually figure out what's happening, but so far I'm not getting huge vibes off of anyone. Besides myself, of course, since I'm so active and apparently combative at this stage. 

And I do realize that I'm probably making speaking with you needlessly harder on myself by having my vote with you, which is more likely to incite suspicion or negative emotions from you. You're not my real vote, don't worry. You just broke one of my new rules (as referenced in my earlier post) by being the last one to quote me on day one. So you're my vote until either someone else quotes me, I figure out a likely scum candidate, or a half-hour or so before night comes around and I figure out who my BEST vote will be.

And again 

• Like 1