Bengals Traning Camp

THE DUKE

34 minutes ago, THE DUKE said:

Bringing in Mike Daniels for a visit today.  Not really a direct replacement for Tupou, but it would sure up the interior DL depth if they get him signed.  His best days are likely behind him, but he's a solid DT.

That'll be a good get if they can land him.  They need the depth.

On 8/8/2020 at 12:03 PM, sparky151 said:

Um, that sounds like Mike Brown. He's notorious for not saying the team's goal is to win but to be competitive. 

There's a lot of weird bounces in football.  As a fan, yes i care about the results.  But mainly this is entertainment for me.  So i want to be entertained by competitive football.  Which they only did half the time or less last year.  This year i'd like to see 12-14 competitive games.  As an engineer who likes number crunching, i know that statistics say that one score games are coin tosses in football (unless you're the Pats).  So yeah, i'd like to see competitive games because i know that winning will follow.

I'm not going to apologize for that, even if you think that makes me sound like Mike Brown.