Bengals Traning Camp

THE DUKE

15 hours ago, theJ said:

This had to be posted

I'm trying to keep my expectations down for Jordan.  I really hope he turns into a solid replacement level player though.  That'd be great.

Jordan is just 22 years old and with a full season of NFL experience.  He's got some ceiling.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, johndeere1707 said:
15 hours ago, INbengalfan said:

I saw that in SBN yesterday.  I won't believe it till there's video proof.

I’m sure it was more of Geno slipped due to the rain 

Ha it's like the hole in one when you're playing by yourself at 6:30 AM on Sunday morning.

Never happened.

11 minutes ago, THE DUKE said:

Jordan is just 22 years old and with a full season of NFL experience.  He's got some ceiling.

I thought he was solid at times last season.  Definitely struggled more than he was solid though.

There's still promise.

2 minutes ago, theJ said:

I thought he was solid at times last season.  Definitely struggled more than he was solid though.

There's still promise.

The best thing looking forward is that he struggled immensely early on, but got better as the season progressed.  Most do that, but at least it's an encouraging sign.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, johndeere1707 said:

Supposedly DJ Reader blowing up our Oline. I’m sure it’s more our offensive line is bad than Reader is amazing 

I'll say the opposite, with a little bit that the o-line is still less than average.  He's the top paid and top PFF ranked NT from last year for a reason.

On 8/20/2020 at 7:50 AM, INbengalfan said:

The best thing looking forward is that he struggled immensely early on, but got better as the season progressed.  Most do that, but at least it's an encouraging sign.

I'm still high on Jordan long term.  Maybe not all pro type,  but I expect him to be a better Clint Boling. Left side is good. 

16 hours ago, johndeere1707 said:

Supposedly DJ Reader blowing up our Oline. I’m sure it’s more our offensive line is bad than Reader is amazing 

Probably 25% o-line, 75% Reader is good.  

Plus, those 1v1 drills are slanted toward the d-line anyway.  A lot more space to work in when there's not 8-10 other bodies swarming around.