Training camp talk. Rumors, pictures, etc.

Gmen

3 minutes ago, Ray Reed said:

At what point does the Derrick Henry size conversation/memery/admiration get a little too exaggerative lol he’s definitely tall for a RB don’t get me wrong but people post pictures of him towering over people (Mark Ingram is the classic one...Mark Ingram is 5’9 lol) like he’s the biggest dude in NFL history or he’s 6’6 or something...he’s 6’3 240 lol Tim Tebow is 6’3 255...

#FromNotASaltyRavensFan

he is a rb tho! killer legs! speed!

1 hour ago, Ray Reed said:

At what point does the Derrick Henry size conversation/memery/admiration get a little too exaggerative lol he’s definitely tall for a RB don’t get me wrong but people post pictures of him towering over people (Mark Ingram is the classic one...Mark Ingram is 5’9 lol) like he’s the biggest dude in NFL history or he’s 6’6 or something...he’s 6’3 240 lol Tim Tebow is 6’3 255...

#FromNotASaltyRavensFan

I mean, when the actual NFLers say stuff like “he’s a defensive end that runs track that plays running back”, I feel the memes are warranted...

And bruh Tim wasn’t that big.

38 minutes ago, Yin-Yang said:

I mean, when the actual NFLers say stuff like “he’s a defensive end that runs track that plays running back”, I feel the memes are warranted...

And bruh Tim wasn’t that big.

I mean everything on the internet says Tebow is 6’3 and anywhere between 240-255...at the combine he was 6’3 236 and undoubtedly put on weight throughout his time in the NFL. But yeah, that’s kinda my point lol. No one would look at Tim Tebow on a football field and be like “that dude is HUGE”, but with Henry it’s like the entire conversation always centers around he’s this superhuman sized specimen, and again...same size as Tebow. 

Idk just an observation 

53 minutes ago, Ray Reed said:

I mean everything on the internet says Tebow is 6’3 and anywhere between 240-255...at the combine he was 6’3 236 and undoubtedly put on weight throughout his time in the NFL. But yeah, that’s kinda my point lol. No one would look at Tim Tebow on a football field and be like “that dude is HUGE”, but with Henry it’s like the entire conversation always centers around he’s this superhuman sized specimen, and again...same size as Tebow. 

Idk just an observation 

Shrug. Henry’s pretty abnormally sized for a running back IYAM. Especially for one as good as he is.