Training camp talk. Rumors, pictures, etc.

Gmen

5 hours ago, drew39k said:

He signed a contract to play RG. He hasn't threaten to not play RG. The eagles want to alter his contract by having him play a different position that requires more work. Why should he not be compensated for the change the eagles want to make?

Exactly,  deserved more the a Like! Couldn't agree more.

5 hours ago, Danger said:

1. He's not playing LT, the Eagles have yet to ask that of him. 
2. Doesn't seem he got offers to play LT elsewhere being unsigned for so long. 
3. It's not 'more work' It's just typically in higher demand being seen as more important. With that in mind, the demand for his services wasn't there.

But the demand for that service should be automatically given, as a Eagle? Why should he "Because of Injury" to his replacement, play LT for $8M less then his 2019 Salary?

They will take his $3M contract (RG) and Guarantee the other $3M he has in incentives to make the switch.  If they don't,  he'll play RG like he was signed to play. Plain and simple. 

Edited by Nabbs4u

For the record, and don't worry @ET80, I'll toe the line appropriately, a good portion of what context Cousins was speaking of the "if I die, I die" comment, was directly speaking to his views about his personal belief system in Christianity, not for the "I don't buy into the virus" claim. It had more to do with him not being fearful and having internal peace. He also said that he wears his mask appropriately for the benefit of others/out of love for others. That's a relatively mature take IMO. That's the issue I have with Twitter many times, because the context is important here:

“I want to respect what other people’s concerns are. But for me personally, if you’re just talking no one else can get the virus, what is your concern if you could get it, I would say I’m going to go about my daily life,” Cousins said. “If I get it, I’m going to ride it out. I’m going to let nature do its course. Survival-of-the-fittest kind of approach. And just say, if it knocks me out, it knocks me out. I’m going to be OK. Even if I die. If I die, I die. I kind of have peace about that.

Translation: 

Even if I get it and something bad happens to me, I have peace. He clarified this later, all of which had to do with his faith, NOT that the virus wasn't serious. His later comment about his "scale of 1-10" was out of touch, which he again clarified, but he also said where he stands personally on it, which is he's going to live his life "like normal".

He's still going to wear his mask, he's still going to love other people, and he's going to ride it out if he gets it.

So that’s really where I fall on it. So my opinion about wearing a mask is really about being respectful to other people. It really has nothing to do with my own personal thoughts.”

Translation:

While I don't necessarily believe in wearing a mask, I'm still going to do it out of respect/love for other people, which is also why your question about a scale of 1-10 and calling people stupid isn't kind.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, flyers0909 said:

I mean he cooks his steak like this, nothing should surprise us at this point.

kirk.jpg?fit=750,858

I use foil for the first half of grilling burgers, just to keep them in the juices a bit, then finish it off on the grate.  But steak??

Also, dude can't afford a better grill making $20 million per year?  He couldn't spend the extra $100 to get the four burner Weber, instead of the 3?  SMH

Just now, Gmen said:

I use foil for the first half of grilling burgers, just to keep them in the juices a bit, then finish it off on the grate.  But steak??

Also, dude can't afford a better grill making $20 million per year?  He couldn't spend the extra $100 to get the four burner Weber, instead of the 3?  SMH

Have you seen what he drives?

8bbb389ea256e3f2701626defb8bbdd4_crop_no

https://www.businessinsider.com/kirk-cousins-drives-a-dented-passenger-van-despite-looming-payday-2016-1