Washington releases Derrius Guice following arrest.

Trentwannabe

11 minutes ago, malibuspeedrace said:

Someone may have missed some more recent news

No, I was being facetious

Before the draft it was leaked that some teams had concerns about his character and guice announced it was because teams thought he played too many videogames, which was as ludicrous of a statement today as it was when he announced it 

@jrry32 

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, N4L said:

No, I was being facetious

Before the draft it was leaked that some teams had concerns about his character and guice announced it was because teams thought he played too many videogames, which was as ludicrous of a statement today as it was when he announced it 

@jrry32 

The red flag wasn’t the video games...it’s that he was obsessed with video games, came off as lazy, and odd. 

3 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

So does this mean Bryce Love now picks up where Guice left off in search of his 1st of many 2,000 yd campaigns?

Love already has a 2k season on his resume, so...at least it's been done.

Sure, it was college. But, that's gotta be worth something?

• Like 2

20 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

So does this mean Bryce Love now picks up where Guice left off in search of his 1st of many 2,000 yd campaigns?

I’m sure this is in reference to something someone said on this forum, but was this accounting for just rushing yards or dual threat? Because if its accounting for dual threat... I’m not against getting in on that noise. I’m sure I’ll be called a joke or what not, but I trust my analysis of Bryce Love the RB candidate. 2000 might be a little rich simply because too many things can go wrong in an NFL season and he’s in a pretty solid backfield playing behind one of the RB GOATs that won’t relinquish his hold of the position easily, but I’ll certainly bank on Love putting up 1500 YFS within the next 2-3 seasons health pending. Something similar to what Dalvin Cook put up last season.

6 hours ago, diamondbull424 said:

So what you’re saying is in the next three years you don’t believe Bryce Love capable of a 1500 YFS season?

Anything is possible but how about we see him take a snap at the NFL level and stay healthy for a game let alone an entire season before suggesting such things. Kinda like Ace with Guice? That's all.

1 hour ago, Nabbs4u said:

Anything is possible but how about we see him take a snap at the NFL level and stay healthy for a game let alone an entire season before suggesting such things. Kinda like Ace with Guice? That's all.

I don’t see what the difference is between Eagles fans having confidence in Jalen Raegor and someone having confidence in Bryce Love. For all intents and purposes, Bryce Love is a rookie RB this season, he’s just not literally a rookie. Point is I don’t think its fair to act as though every player needs to play in “an actual NFL game” for us to make projections about what they’re capable of based on their ability. Otherwise there can be no discussions or threads asking what people expect from their rookie classes this season.

My projection is that considering AD in the backfield, Love will finish this season with roughly 700-800 YFS, however next season I think a true breakout season around 1500 YFS is likely... what’s more if Peterson goes down at some point this season for Love to earn RB1 opportunities I could see him putting up roughly 1200-1300 YFS similar to Jacobs and Sanders last season. He’s too explosive, fast, and has too great a vision to not excel IMO.

But like you said, we’ll see how it goes with these guys... heck, we might not even get a full season anyway.

Edited by diamondbull424

36 minutes ago, diamondbull424 said:

I don’t see what the difference is between Eagles fans having confidence in Jalen Raegor and someone having confidence in Bryce Love

Please show me where any Eagle fan (I will make fun of them too) suggested Reagor would put up 1500 yds in the future? There's also a difference between Reagor not coming off major surgery and being completely healthy as a Rookie.

It's not that its impossible for Love to do it, just unlikely given his history of injury. If you made this say about CEH , Swift or even Taylor coming into the season Healthy not off major surgery , I'd be more on board. That's all.

Either way , it's not ACE with Guice and his yearly 2K proclamation so there's that going for Love.