Week 4 Other Games Discussion

CWood21

1 minute ago, EdMathews said:

Keep trying to sound smart and impress. 

I find @CheeseheadinMA to be both smart and impressive in most of her posts.

You on the other hand...post about nothing more than Norm lately, and there's nothing impressive about him so by default all your posts are neither smart nor impressive.

(got ya good, Norm)

26 minutes ago, EdMathews said:

When are you going to realize that the big mouth midget Norm is hurting this site? He's on every thread, lurking to see who he can attack. The guy must be either on welfare or living off his wife, he has so much time to post, and then laughingly he attacks people who only come on occasionally. Other people have lives outside football forums. He doesn't seem to. You seem to protect him even when he blatantly instigates. I don't quite get it, but that would be your problem.

After I literally just asked EVERYONE to stick to discussing football, you choose to ignore my friendly warning.  Since my friendly warning isn't enough, here's an official warning. We're not hear to discuss posters, and I've already discussed that with Norm.  If you want to continue to discussing football, I suggest you get your posts on topic.  Posts like the one above are completely inappropriate and if you have issues with forum moderation, PM myself or Packerraymond.

Archived