College Football and Covid19 (Cancellations, Postponements etc)

candyman93

4 hours ago, NateDawg said:

I was terrible company. We went with another couple and I was super distracted. It was the year they came back from two scores down, when Franklin did a 4th down handoff at the end. 

I’ve learned that when you do nice things for your spouse though you get to hold it over them.  Still a poor trade off.

Hopefully you're still holding this one over them lol.

People will be better off if they just accept now that there will not be football this fall at the college level. I am still highly skeptical of the spring idea myself and if they aren’t going to play let’s just try to shoot for 2021 being a normal season. I mean if they can make spring normal that’s cool and all but I just don’t see how you do it and have a normal fall that same season.

ESPN needs to lay it down and say it will NOT televise the CFP if the Big Ten and Pac-12 were unable to participate (as it is the Pac-12 has made the fewest CFP appearances among conferences)

14 hours ago, pf9 said:

ESPN needs to lay it down and say it will NOT televise the CFP if the Big Ten and Pac-12 were unable to participate (as it is the Pac-12 has made the fewest CFP appearances among conferences)

ESPN is struggling to bring in viewers in an awful way right now, you think they'd turn up one of the best things they have going for them?