College Football and Covid19 (Cancellations, Postponements etc)

candyman93

17 minutes ago, NateDawg said:

Per Ed O most of LSU football has already had Covid. Not sure if that’s a good thing or bad thing for that team moving forward this year. 

Means none of his players can be tested for 90 days. I'm not convinced every coach in the SEC didn't find a covid patient at a nearby hospital and offer to pay their hospital bills if they'd cough on the entire roster.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Texansfan713 said:

Question:  Are you all actually going to attend games this season or wait till next year?  Not sure if yall have season tickets and rolled them over.

I rolled my Orioles tickets over (we have a 25% credit for not asking for the refund) and I asked for the refund from Washington Team Football.  We still stay in the STH program, but without any benefit to allowing them to keep my money, I'd rather have it back and working for me.  However, they may have fans, and I would attend a game depending on the capacity.  If Navy has home games with fans, chances are work will be involved there in some capacity, so I will be there.  

• Like 1

11 hours ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

They're just being innovative and ahead of the curve while us plebs are still brushing our teeth with rocks. 

Yup. We were the first to get testing and such and now we can safely do it. Going to do it without many hitches, too, unlike others that rushed into it. We just do it better.

look at you editing your post again lol