College Football and Covid19 (Cancellations, Postponements etc)

candyman93

Ole Miss-A&M off again due to issues at Ole Miss

Since this is the second time the game was called off, and A&M is in contention for the CFP, the SEC should just say that Ole Miss forfeits the game, which gives A&M a much-needed win over them without actually having to take the field.

Surprised there hasn't been any forfeits in either CFB or the NFL yet.

https://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/30545646/notre-dame-fighting-irish-coach-brian-kelly-threatens-not-play-college-football-playoff

So I don't know where to put this, so it's going here.

Maybe I'm overreacting but if I was in position to make a decision at ND I'd fire Kelly. If he stayed and I'm on the team, I'd transfer. If I'm a recruit they are off my list. How do you say what is the point of playing in a playoff semifinal if family can't be in the stands. The whole point of playing is to win the damn championship, that is the point, you stupid donkey.

And if this really is the players and they make the decision, which by the way is BS, then if I'm an NFL exec or coach they aren't anywhere near my team.