LB Jatavis Brown retires

EaglesPeteC

9 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

So our worst position on D just got worse. Cool

I don't think he was really moving the needle for us regardless, but it'll be fun to see which no name bum we sign to replace him. I'm still hoping we can fleece the Texans for one of their LB's. 

3 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

I don't think he was really moving the needle for us regardless, but it'll be fun to see which no name bum we sign to replace him. I'm still hoping we can fleece the Texans for one of their LB's. 

Of course he’s like “Let me wait until Nigel signs somewhere else, then I’m going to dip” 

49 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Of course he’s like “Let me wait until Nigel signs somewhere else, then I’m going to dip” 

I think for better or worse mostly worst nate gerry was gonna be the guy on the field at all times this year anyway. Now just give Davion those WLB reps when we have 3 linebackers out there. 

Our LB situation sucks man.

I know we ideally want to play more with 3 safeties. I think the league is trending towards that anyways, but still...

Don't expect us to grab one in the first next year cause I don't think we'll be picking high enough for the likes of Parsons or Moses, but we need to grab one.

Eagles probably think Nate Gerry is the future though.

robert downey jr sigh GIF

Is there another LB unit in the league that can even compete with the uncertainty of this group? Nate Gerry is the "known commodity" of this unit, and he should not be starting for any team outside of the XFL.

OLB 47 Gerry, Nathan 17/5 49 Singleton, Alex SF19            
MLB 57 Edwards, TJ CF19 54 Bradley, Shaun 20/6 00 Olson, Dante CF20        
OLB 50 Riley, Duke T/Atl 52 Taylor, Davion 20/3      

yikes.

12 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

Is there another LB unit in the league that can even compete with the uncertainty of this group? Nate Gerry is the "known commodity" of this unit, and he should not be starting for any team outside of the XFL.

OLB 47 Gerry, Nathan 17/5 49 Singleton, Alex SF19            
MLB 57 Edwards, TJ CF19 54 Bradley, Shaun 20/6 00 Olson, Dante CF20        
OLB 50 Riley, Duke T/Atl 52 Taylor, Davion 20/3      

yikes.

To be fair, we don't play 3 linebackers.

1 hour ago, Danger said:

To be fair, we don't play 3 linebackers.

and to be fair we should have at least 1 starting caliber LB. The stubbornness of the FO with regards of the LB position is ridiculous. 

With the way we overvalue the DL one would expect we´d have a dominant pass rusher at both DE postilions, or at least one.