Power 5 conferences discussing no fall football

The MAC conference postponed their season last week, and now it seems that the Power 5 conferences are moving in the direction of not having fall sports at all- including football.  I figured that this is big enough to not go into the Other Than thread.  

Commissioners of the Power 5 conferences held an emergency meeting on Sunday, as there is growing concern among college athletics officials that the upcoming football season and other fall sports can't be played because of the coronavirus pandemic, sources told ESPN.

Several sources have indicated to ESPN that Big Ten presidents, following a meeting on Saturday, are ready to pull the plug on its fall sports season, and they wanted to gauge if commissioners and university presidents and chancellors from the other Power 5 conferences -- the ACC, Big 12, Pac-12 and SEC -- will fall in line with them.

Sources told ESPN that a vast majority of Big Ten presidents have indicated that they would vote to postpone football season, hopefully to the spring. A Big Ten official confirmed to ESPN that no official vote took place during Saturday's meeting, but the presidents are set to meet again Sunday night.

Read More: https://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/29629669/power-5-talking-no-fall-football

They shouldn’t have it. I think it’s going to be nearly impossible to pull it off anyway. The NFL is going to try but I don’t think the Nfl will finish the season either. Too many players are going to get COVID w/ all the traveling etc, and all it takes is one guy not doing what he’s supposed to do and then the whole team and cos coaches could be infected.