Sign in to follow this  
plan9misfit

College Football 2020 - Power 5s Are All In

13 hours ago, buddy_z34 said:

Herman and Ehlinger said it themselves, some of the younger players were feeding into the hype. Hopefully that games opens their eyes just like I hope it will for the Cowboys and their win last week. 

Just like the Cowboys, right now they're not a good football team but that's why they play the season. 

I gotta call b.s. on that one. This type of behavior has gone on for too long for it to simply be younger players buying hype. This is a cultural problem at UT.

1 hour ago, plan9misfit said:

I gotta call b.s. on that one. This type of behavior has gone on for too long for it to simply be younger players buying hype. This is a cultural problem at UT.

we winning the national title?? what are you saying?? jks

you know what, i'm gonna be happy we won yesterday. We haven't been good enough to be mad about ugly wins. if we don't win the big 12 this year, Herman should be fired. you have a senior QB, OU line is the worst its been in a while, Young QB.

2 hours ago, plan9misfit said:

How can it be a culture thing when theyve already changed coaches multiple times, changed ADs, etc, etc. The older guys on the team, the senior class of Ehlinger and the rest want a Big 12 title. They're not thinking national championship. They're worrying about what they can control not about something they cant. 

😂 

OU snatching defeat from the jaws of victory.  Some of that shine on Lincoln Riley has disappeared right? 

18 minutes ago, WizardHawk said:

😂

OU snatching defeat from the jaws of victory.  Some of that shine on Lincoln Riley has disappeared right? 

He is like Shanny and McVay right? Has nothing to do with the D?

3 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

It ties after this right? I cant remember NCAA rules

Have to go for 2pt conversion from here on out

Edited by WizardHawk

12 minutes ago, WizardHawk said:

Have to go for 2pt conversion from here on out

are there no ties in college??

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

are there no ties in college??

Right. After 5th OT teams run 2 pt conversions until winner is decided.

Edited by WizardHawk

lmao - that UT girl in the stands. They pan to her for a few seconds and she starts flicking off the OU fans.