College Football 2020 - Power 5s Are All In

1 hour ago, D82 said:

ūüėāūüėā why?¬†

Like Texas, UM could have and should have thrown a dump truck of cash at Iowa State’s Matt Campbell.  Four straight winning seasons at ISU is absolutely amazing....and they’re beating the brakes off Oregon today.  He should be on every shortlist of HC vacancies, NFL included.

3 hours ago, WizardHawk said:

Like Texas, UM could have and should have thrown a dump truck of cash at Iowa State’s Matt Campbell.  Four straight winning seasons at ISU is absolutely amazing....and they’re beating the brakes off Oregon today.  He should be on every shortlist of HC vacancies, NFL included.

Yeah, I'm really amazed Texas didn't go after him. 

13 hours ago, Matts4313 said:
19 hours ago, textaz03 said:

hmm that’s interesting 

Those are awful.

I’m not really sure it matters who the OC under Saban. They’ll tow the company line.

16 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

Those are awful.

There is no better place for a disgraced former coach than on Nick Saban's Alabama staff. He rehabbed the careers of Lane Kiffin, Mike Locksley, and Steve Sarkisian, who were all at least as bad as those two.

Michigan is going to re-sign Harbaugh to a 5yr, $40m deal and their former DC Don Brown (fired) is headed to Arizona to join the Wildcats. 

Edited by WizardHawk
12 hours ago, WizardHawk said:

Michigan is going to re-sign Harbaugh to a 5yr, $40m deal and their former DC Don Brown (fired) is headed to Arizona to join the Wildcats. 

This makes me sick to my stomach.