Idea for 2019

pf9

My suggestion for the Raiders stadium plans in 2019 is to share with the 49ers. The NFL can use that as a way to see how two west coast teams sharing a stadium will work a year in advance of the Chargers and Rams moving into their new stadium, and work out any kinks.

Sharing a stadium for a year is possible, but I think more than likely it is more logical they just go to LV and use UNLV's stadium for a year, even though it prevents a variety of challenges.

I don't think the niners/raiders sharing a stadium would give much insight to the rams/chargers. Two very different teams, fan bases, things to worry about, etc. The kinks would be entirely different I would think.

54 minutes ago, pf9 said:

My suggestion for the Raiders stadium plans in 2019 is to share with the 49ers. The NFL can use that as a way to see how two west coast teams sharing a stadium will work a year in advance of the Chargers and Rams moving into their new stadium, and work out any kinks.

Why help the NFL, Chargers, or Rams when all 3 of them teamed up against us?  Screw all of them.

Archived