Fantasy Football Mafia - Town Wins!

Matts4313

1 minute ago, jasonwbantle said:

1- I never said invincible 

2- this was a damn joke before the game even started. I never claimed to have it. I was asking for the move as the ability we requested.

the fact that you are trying so hard to come at me when I shut you down each time was amusing at first but it’s gotten very old 

Not a single thing you have said can be verified by anyone other than yourself, so “shutting me down” is t really happening. If I die, so be it. I have before and I will again.

4 minutes ago, squire12 said:

thought mwil might have hit pickle which could have led to the swag and daboyle deaths.

Even if I thought he was scum and wanted to, the 1/7 chance (probably higher tbh) of dying as a result wouldn’t have been worth it. If I killed anyone, it wouldn’t be someone with a vengeful D1 unless I had no alternative.

9 minutes ago, The Orca said:

I used my move at like 5 PM yesterday. Was just waiting for Blue to be executed and was throwing votes around to see what anyone else would vote 

He didn't use his move, did not know what his move was day/night, no one had voted him i believe, only had posted about not using his move and never participated in voting/pushing anyone 

Ok.  I did not realize you submitted it that early.

Reading back, blue was not posting or pushing at all.  I dont think I saw a vote from him.

What do you think of this jason v mwil spat?

7 minutes ago, jasonwbantle said:

Whatta you thinking? I think I threw a vote bc he voted me - I didn’t or don’t have anything to really go off of but what you’ve said. So do you think pickle is town?

No idea.  My guess would be town if mwil truly didn't use his strongman hit.  I can see pickle choosing to hit swag if pickle activates his move, but I cant reconcile pickle hitting daboyle.  So was daboyle a different hit?  If so, where is the 2nd pickle hit from his move?

Leaves me at a endpoint that becomes fruitless in trying to piece that together with what we have.

2 minutes ago, squire12 said:

No idea.  My guess would be town if mwil truly didn't use his strongman hit.  I can see pickle choosing to hit swag if pickle activates his move, but I cant reconcile pickle hitting daboyle.  So was daboyle a different hit?  If so, where is the 2nd pickle hit from his move?

Leaves me at a endpoint that becomes fruitless in trying to piece that together with what we have.

You suggesting to consider pickle? Are we not worried about his kill 2 others ability?

Just now, squire12 said:

Ok.  I did not realize you submitted it that early.

Reading back, blue was not posting or pushing at all.  I dont think I saw a vote from him.

What do you think of this jason v mwil spat?

Jason is hard to guage but it feels a lot like his previous games, which at least the last he was town i believe. Posts some crazy outlandish stuff that I have to believe he is just screwing with people. Similar to Malf this game which is worrisome

Mwil hasn't played his usual town game. Hasn't pushed many people, tunneled on Jason mainly. Kind of lines up with lying low to use the strongman

Between them I'd definitely lean Mwil 

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

Mwil hasn't played his usual town game. Hasn't pushed many people, tunneled on Jason mainly. Kind of lines up with lying low to use the strongman

LOL

I spent the majority of the day pushing Malfatron before Dome killed him. It’s not my fault he killed my best/only case.

Just now, squire12 said:
4 minutes ago, jasonwbantle said:

You suggesting to consider pickle? Are we not worried about his kill 2 others ability?

pickle is eliminated

Town should not be worried about those added kills.  The second part of your post implies you are worried, or were worried about those kills