Fantasy Football Mafia - Town Wins!

Matts4313

Just now, squire12 said:

@MWil23 what are you thinking about bcb?

He’s been quiet even for him so far. I think I have counted 3-4 total posts. Nothing really stands out to me, albeit IF Pickle was hit by scum, which I think is our best bet, we should also consider looking at people he wouldn’t choose to retaliate on. 

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

So it should also be considered that MD4L and Jason would want to keep our moves hidden the longest/most reluctant to share information so as not to be hit.

Throw in your move, and that’s a real interesting answer for those two, not to mention others.

Am I thinking this right in that neither Jason or Md4L can be hit if their drafted move is activated?

I am not following what you mean about my move?

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

He’s been quiet even for him so far. I think I have counted 3-4 total posts. Nothing really stands out to me, albeit IF Pickle was hit by scum, which I think is our best bet, we should also consider looking at people he wouldn’t choose to retaliate on. 

He read enough on D1 to vote me in retaliation.   that is sticking out to me as something being more scum than town

bcb

3 minutes ago, The Orca said:

So thoughts on BcBs move and Mwil's claim?

I think those could be compatible and very much in play right now.   Not sure what the "results" would be for Mwil if his move was stolen.   Is the stolen move the drafted one or the move that player would have used that night?

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

Am I thinking this right in that neither Jason or Md4L can be hit if their drafted move is activated?

Correct, but just as importantly, it also means they’d damage the other visitors.

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

I am not following what you mean about my move?

You’d know their move set and if they’ve already used it. So, if you were scum, it would be worthwhile to invest in those two to find out when they used it and what else they have, albeit MD4L would have some risk for you.

2 minutes ago, squire12 said:

He read enough on D1 to vote me in retaliation.   that is sticking out to me as something being more scum than town

bcb

MD4L did the same but even clarified it with “I know it’s a scum thing to do”, which stood out. It seemed like blatant WIFOM to me. Admit it’s scummy so as to have it dismissed.

9 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Correct, but just as importantly, it also means they’d damage the other visitors.

You’d know their move set and if they’ve already used it. So, if you were scum, it would be worthwhile to invest in those two to find out when they used it and what else they have, albeit MD4L would have some risk for you.

OK...I see what you are saying.  

9 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

MD4L did the same but even clarified it with “I know it’s a scum thing to do”, which stood out. It seemed like blatant WIFOM to me. Admit it’s scummy so as to have it dismissed.

I don't recall that.  If you have a quote, that might be good.

10 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

So lynch m4dl?