Fantasy Football Mafia - Town Wins!

Matts4313

I just got confirmation that @The Orca is in fact town with my alignment cop ability. So at least we know one thing for sure. If I was scum I’d obviously keep this to myself and try to frame you. So if this isnt proof enough I too am town- I dunno what else to do lol

so what do you wanna do? I’ll go along with you for now.

m4dl

Edited by jasonwbantle
Typo

Hey orca-

Since m4dl and joshtra are the only other two alive at least one has to be mafia or the game would be over I assume. I plan on using my bus driver ability. but I also have a politician ability.

How should we play this?

Edited by jasonwbantle

21 minutes ago, jasonwbantle said:

I just got confirmation that @The Orca is in fact town with my alignment cop ability. So at least we know one thing for sure. If I was scum I’d obviously keep this to myself and try to frame you. So if this isnt proof enough I too am town- I dunno what else to do lol

so what do you wanna do? I’ll go along with you for now.

m4dl

Lets start with MD4L and see what he has to say.

12 minutes ago, jasonwbantle said:

Hey orca-

Since m4dl and joshtra are the only other two alive at least one has to be mafia or the game would be over I assume. I plan on using my bus driver ability. but I also have a politician ability.

How should we play this?

Whats the politician ability? 

1 minute ago, jasonwbantle said:

I got clarification about 30 min ago that the person in second place gets lynched instead of the first 

Figured somone would get that lol. Don't use that unless I or you are lynched 

1 minute ago, jasonwbantle said:

@The Orca what 2 abilities do you have left? We gotta be careful not to blow this.

Neither of them are worth using. 1 is a silence and I'm going to have to go look what the other is 

9 hours ago, jasonwbantle said:

Hey orca-

How should we play this?

I’m gonna start reading back. Till then Josh