Fantasy Football Mafia - Town Wins!

Matts4313

@MD4L Not voting yesterday or using a move all game. Creating a mason or rolecopping somone could have helped. Adding in you vs Josh, him actually tracking me seems townish. Though he could have done it to appear town (likewise with Jason), but for now adding in game thread and contribution to solving the game....id say you first before Josh

10 minutes ago, The Orca said:

@MD4L Not voting yesterday or using a move all game. Creating a mason or rolecopping somone could have helped. Adding in you vs Josh, him actually tracking me seems townish. Though he could have done it to appear town (likewise with Jason), but for now adding in game thread and contribution to solving the game....id say you first before Josh

How does that compare to the usual meta on me? Seems pretty consistent.

2 minutes ago, jasonwbantle said:

Defend yourself from everything orca and I have said today. Or you will be lynched.Last Chance GIF by Yellowstone

I’ve been answering all your questions to get replies that I’m not answering any of your questions 🤨

16 minutes ago, MD4L said:

How does that compare to the usual meta on me? Seems pretty consistent.

I’ve been answering all your questions to get replies that I’m not answering any of your questions 🤨

Explain why not using any moves including your drafted move is townish? 

28 minutes ago, jasonwbantle said:

You haven’t answered anything orca asked. And how you play in last games is irrelevant to me

I would say getting voted off for playing poorly and/or not submitting moves is indeed vote worthy. But I am not mafia.

3 minutes ago, jasonwbantle said:

@The Orca

thoughts in our two possible mafia being so nonchalant about this? Had I been them I’d be going crazy trying to defend myself. And they just don’t seem too worried.

Mixed feelings. I would think they wouldnt go crazy pushing the other cause it would look scummy, but neither has really done anything. I guess there is a chance they are both not town, but not aligned 

If either was town I'd figured they would have been quicker to push the other and Josh somewhat did that. MD4L slow played it