Fantasy Football Mafia - Town Wins!

Matts4313

Thank God. I have no clue what the hell happened last night, but none of my post actually posted.i blame @ET80. What a jerk.

Orca bus drived Josh into his own factional hit. Town wins.

Scum was swag/squire/Josh. Counselor was an other and recruited mwil. Md4l literally didnt put in any moves until the game was over.

Edited by Matts4313
  • Like 2

For having consistently awful Day 1 reads, the Twins sure are confident in them. And you know what? I respect that. Better than not following through on your reads at all.

Or not using any of your Night actions in a game where everyone had four choices of Night actions.

12 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Thank God. I have no clue what the hell happened last night, but none of my post actually posted.i blame @ET80. What a jerk.

Orca bus drived Josh into his own factional hit. Town wins.

Scum was swag/squire/Josh. Counselor was an other and recruited mwil. Md4l literally didnt put in any moves until the game was over.

tenor.gif

9 minutes ago, Blue said:

For having consistently awful Day 1 reads, the Twins sure are confident in them. And you know what? I respect that. Better than not following through on your reads at all.

Or not using any of your Night actions in a game where everyone had four choices of Night actions.

tenor.gif

Blue 

JoshstraDaymus 

squire12

Malfatron 

MWil23

bcb1213

Daboyle

SwAg

MD4L

jasonwbantle

Counselor

The Orca 

Dome

Pickle Rick 

Not a bad D1 pickle list.  Wish I had stuck to it instead of switching last second and going with @Daboyle who I felt had very minimal posts and attention all d1.    @Counselor and @SwAg had me fooled on d1 so cudos to them. 

I was going for the big play in hitting someone from yellow, hoping i lived or was revived and then using the Dr. Boom on the orange and asking to be voted.  I was trying to kill off everyone by n2 lol. 

• Like 1