Fantasy Football Mafia - Town Wins!

Matts4313

14 hours ago, Matts4313 said:
  • @MWil23 - The Lone Rangers - Stongma Vig (IE unblockable hit)
  • @jasonwbantle - Kneeling Nancies
  • @Malfatron - Huey Lewis and the News
  • @Dome - Who's your Mommy
  • @Pickle Rick - Queen Anne's Revenge
  • @Counselor -  Traumatic Trolls
  • @Daboyle - Webby's Favorite Team
  • @bcb1213 - Suck my Ditka
  • @The Orca - The Blubber Warriors
  • @Blue - John David Booty Call
  • @SwAg - The Fish People
  • @MD4L - Wentzing in Pain
  • @squire12 - Anchorage Hard Nipples
  • Joshstra

@jasonwbantle is up

@jasonwbantle PMed me his move last night - he choses "Mirror" - *any* move done to him will be reflected back to the person doing the move. (this includes unblockable, as he isnt "blocking" anything.)

• @MWil23 - The Lone Rangers - Stongma Vig (unblockable hit)
  • @jasonwbantle - Kneeling Nancies - Mirror (Reflects Moves)
  • @Malfatron - Huey Lewis and the News
  • @Dome - Who's your Mommy
  • @Pickle Rick - Queen Anne's Revenge
  • @Counselor -  Traumatic Trolls
  • @Daboyle - Webby's Favorite Team
  • @bcb1213 - Suck my Ditka
  • @The Orca - The Blubber Warriors
  • @Blue - John David Booty Call
  • @SwAg - The Fish People
  • @MD4L - Wentzing in Pain
  • @squire12 - Anchorage Hard Nipples
  • Joshstra

@Malfatron is on deck

4 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

*any* move done to him will be reflected back to the person doing the move. (this includes unblockable, as he isnt "blocking" anything.)

Good to see the mental gymnastics to circumvent a strongman modifier 😂 

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

Good to see the mental gymnastics to circumvent a strongman modifier 😂 

Strongman is a role modifier that signifies that any kills performed by this player cannot be blocked by any means - neither by Bulletproof, nor by Doctor or other protective roles, nor by Roleblocks. It is, however, trumped by roles that prevent the victim from being targeted at all, namely Commuter and Hider.

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

Just busting your chops ;)

But not redirect, right?

Of course you can be redirected. Strongman just means no protection can stop the hit. Thats standard, right? 

If people tell me I am wrong, I am always open to adjust. But thats how I have always done it. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

Of course you can be redirected. Strongman just means no protection can stop the hit. Thats standard, right? 

If people tell me I am wrong, I am always open to adjust. But thats how I have always done it. 

I think some versions of Strongman make it so that nothing can affect the ability, but it's up to you.

Mirror would arguably be a form of protection, however.

10 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Typically strongman means “cannot be altered or stopped”. Otherwise I would have just chosen day vigilante. 

5 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Typically strongman means “cannot be altered or stopped”. Otherwise I would have just chosen day vigilante. 

Strongman
M-silencer.png
Alias:
  • Juggernaut 
Alignment: any
Role type:
  • Killing 
Choice:
  • Night 

Strongman is a role modifier that signifies that any kills performed by this player cannot be blocked by any means - neither by Bulletproof, nor by Doctor or other protective roles, nor by Roleblocks. It is, however, trumped by roles that prevent the victim from being targeted at all, namely Commuter and Hider.

Strongman is usually X-Shot. It is usually scum-aligned, but has been seen on Town Vigilantes as well (where the overall role is called Juggernaut).

Normal Guidelines

A Mafia or Serial Killer aligned Strongman is considered Normal on mafiascum.net. A Strongman cannot be stopped from performing a kill, unless their target has commuted. A Bodyguard would essentially be stopped from protecting against a kill and would not die.

“Cannot be stopped unless their target has commuted” to me means it’s unable to be tampered with. A mirror is passive, whereas a redirect is an active role that somehow would trump a move that can’t be stopped. That’s inherently contradictory.

Role: Delayed Vengeful Spirit: If i die for any reason (including modkill) ,whether at night or the next day, I get to pick any player to die with me. This cannot be redirected or blocked in any way. This power is only activated if i die when i use this power, but i have all game to decide who to kill. I dont have to choose a name with my move. I can decide anytime who to remove

for instance, if i use the power n1, and get killed n1 or d2....i can kill someone at any point in the game and theres nothing that can prevent it or redirect it. It supercedes everything

if i use the power n1, but dont die n1 or d2, then its lost.

@Matts4313 this okay?

Edited by Malfatron

4 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

Role: Delayed Vengeful Spirit: If i die for any reason (including modkill) ,whether at night or the next day, I get to pick any player to die with me. This cannot be redirected or blocked in any way. This power is only activated if i die when i use this power, but i have all game to decide who to kill.

for instance, if i use the power n1, and get killed n1 or d2....i can kill someone at any point in the game and theres nothing that can prevent it or redirect it. It supercedes everything

if i use the power n1, but dont die n1 or d2, then its lost.

@Matts4313 this okay?

I can accept most of this besides the "kill anyone at at any point". Instead, here is how I can accept it:

You use it at night. If you die at any point up until the following lynch, you get a hit the *following day*. 

Edited by Matts4313

Just now, Matts4313 said:

I can accept all this besides the "kill anyone at at any point". Instead, here is how I can accept it:

You use it at night. If you die at any point up until the following lynch, you get a hit the *following day*. 

What if im lynched? can i kill someone at night?