Fantasy Football Mafia - Town Wins!

Matts4313

Alright well I’ll just post my move if he says no, I have a back up.

Troll Toll

So you want to get to the other side of the bridge? So you want that boys soul or hole? Maybe you want to transform yourself into a little blonde girl and go on dates with a dwarf? Then you must be willing to risk it all. My move is a set of strongman moves that are activated by posters being the first to post a certain word or phrase/gif/ or an order of action performed in thread. Get lucky with one of these and you may be able to afford the toll and make it across the bridge to what you seek. Perhaps you might be unlucky and it can earn you a quick exit from the game. At the beginning of day phrase if I say Troll Toll I am using my move. There are four possible outcomes for four different players. If the same player is the first to reach these outcomes what the player did first tied to that outcome will be all that player gains or suffers from.

The Four possibilities are, the player is hit with a strongman kill that night phase, the player is strongman role blocked that night phase, the player earns a strongman night protection that night phase or the player earns a strongman vig for that night. I am not allowed to tell anyone what action is tied to which outcome even if I am scum. And only @Matts4313 and myself are to know what they are. Also these can only affect the other players and not myself. This is a completely giving move for better or for worse...

its always sunny in philadelphia troll GIF

27 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Alright well I’ll just post my move if he says no, I have a back up.

Troll Toll

So you want to get to the other side of the bridge? So you want that boys soul or hole? Maybe you want to transform yourself into a little blonde girl and go on dates with a dwarf? Then you must be willing to risk it all. My move is a set of strongman moves that are activated by posters being the first to post a certain word or phrase/gif/ or an order of action performed in thread. Get lucky with one of these and you may be able to afford the toll and make it across the bridge to what you seek. Perhaps you might be unlucky and it can earn you a quick exit from the game. At the beginning of day phrase if I say Troll Toll I am using my move. There are four possible outcomes for four different players. If the same player is the first to reach these outcomes what the player did first tied to that outcome will be all that player gains or suffers from.

The Four possibilities are, the player is hit with a strongman kill that night phase, the player is strongman role blocked that night phase, the player earns a strongman night protection that night phase or the player earns a strongman vig for that night. I am not allowed to tell anyone what action is tied to which outcome even if I am scum. And only @Matts4313 and myself are to know what they are. Also these can only affect the other players and not myself. This is a completely giving move for better or for worse...

its always sunny in philadelphia troll GIF

I am hitting you with the troll toll. You cant have 4 moves. Try again.