Fantasy Football Mafia - Town Wins!

Matts4313

25 minutes ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

Just got the idea for compliment mafia where whenever you vote for someone you must say something nice.

“Passive aggressive Mafia” or “Walking Contradiction Mafia” or “Backhanded Compliment Mafia”

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

In these times of anti-vaccination sentiment, I have no doubt that you are fully up to date on your immunizations.

I just got to tell an anti-masker that I don’t have to provide them customer service if he wouldn’t wear his mask. He told me he would sue me.

Reminded me of you.

• Like 3

42 minutes ago, Dome said:

I just got to tell an anti-masker that I don’t have to provide them customer service if he wouldn’t wear his mask. He told me he would sue me.

Reminded me of you.

Bet you wished you could have used your suicide bomb on that guy

On 8/12/2020 at 4:51 PM, Matts4313 said:

List of players I would vote today.

We should lynch swag

If swag is town, scum is very unlikely to hit him because they know he is a PGO.... however if they have any redirects they could just throw us into him for free kills...

if swag is scum, we will have a tough time getting any concrete info on him, and scum could still be redirecting us into him 

Just now, Dome said:

We should lynch swag

If swag is town, scum is very unlikely to hit him because they know he is a PGO.... however if they have any redirects they could just throw us into him for free kills...

if swag is scum, we will have a tough time getting any concrete info on him, and scum could still be redirecting us into him 

If you were serious (and I don’t believe it at all) I might consider your proposition.