Fantasy Football Mafia - Town Wins!

Matts4313

2 hours ago, Dome said:

We should lynch swag

If swag is town, scum is very unlikely to hit him because they know he is a PGO.... however if they have any redirects they could just throw us into him for free kills...

if swag is scum, we will have a tough time getting any concrete info on him, and scum could still be redirecting us into him 

the math here does check out

2 hours ago, Dome said:

We should lynch swag

If swag is town, scum is very unlikely to hit him because they know he is a PGO.... however if they have any redirects they could just throw us into him for free kills...

if swag is scum, we will have a tough time getting any concrete info on him, and scum could still be redirecting us into him 

You know the PGO is not a permanent move right?  Redirecting into me would require coordination with me, which will not occur because I am Town.

And when I die, Town tends to lose because then all scum has to do is kill the other two people capable of game solving and coast.

I don’t see what a lack of concrete information on me has to do with anything.  MD4L and Jason are in the same boat, at least I wrote a means around the death into my role for Town, or for scum to over commit resources to removing me safely.  Plus, Blue is just going to change my role, so this feels like a thinly veiled way of jettisoning me when it is unlikely I have this role much longer.

So, there is truly no net utility here, and you should be embarrassed for proposing it.

• Like 1