Fantasy Football Mafia - Town Wins!

Matts4313

what do I need to do here?   is this some ploy where the host is not going to fully do the job?

would anyone be against a #vote as a indicator of voting for someone?

It might make the job of getting a vote count easier by searching the thread for "#vote"

3 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

shush you. 

Are you in?

I don't know. I'm not very good at Mafia. I DO have a lot of potential names, though (pulled from my thread):

Passing Gas

Michael Sam Loves Sacks

Cobra Kyler

What's Up, Mahomeys?

I Will Suh You!

Mahomeless

Big Booty Jeudy

Now You CeeDee, Now You Don't

Hyde Gordon's Grahams

Throwing Fitz

Air Raid: Now Dropping Nuks

Edited by HoboRocket

4 minutes ago, squire12 said:

what do I need to do here?   is this some ploy where the host is not going to fully do the job?

It might make the job of getting a vote count easier by searching the thread for "#vote"

Sign up, give me a team name and when the draft roles around, pick 1 of your 4 powers. Thats it. 

3 minutes ago, HoboRocket said:

I don't know. I'm not very good at Mafia. I DO have a lot of potential names, though (pulled from my thread):

Most the people who play arent very good. You do it for fun and to BS with the other mafia players. 

23 minutes ago, squire12 said:

That's what those of us from the WF forums used to do, your vote had to be bolded and say "Lynch Player". So you could just ctrl+f the word lynch and it'd be easier to find all the votes.

Id like to run this with somewhere between 15-20. So if the people who have posted but not committed sign up, we can start the draft in the next 24-48 hours. That will allow our vacay people plenty of time before we start. 

@HoboRocket

@rackcs

@Deadpulse

@JoshstraDaymus

Is there anyone else we should be inviting? Would love to have @Ragnarok @ET80 @bucsfan333 and some of the other vets as well.