Fantasy Football Mafia - Town Wins!

Matts4313

Just now, The Orca said:

If Malf has a revive...yes its a theory 

Yesterday, me being scum wasn’t on your list of theories at all, you specified as much... malf was claiming a revive back then too...

so, what changed your mind? 

I may blow you up if I think your answer lacks logic and critical thinking 

9 minutes ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

I don’t disagree with this but I think it’s all very funny. Matts games are always memey 

Hey now. Ill have you know on old ff.com my superbowl mafia's were like 3 of the top 5 most active games ever played. 

22 minutes ago, Dome said:

Yesterday, me being scum wasn’t on your list of theories at all, you specified as much... malf was claiming a revive back then too...

so, what changed your mind? 

I may blow you up if I think your answer lacks logic and critical thinking 

Don't care. I got to use my move and am town

What changed is you talking about potentially ending the game. If you hit town and Blue was scum and Counselor was nontown (even Swag or Daboyle could have been scum) ...how would that potentially end the game. Seems like you are way more informed than town. Given that Malf has been taunting you and claiming a revive and with you saying you may end the game i put 2 and 2 together 

58 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

i can pick any of my moves at night, except i have to use them all before reusing any.

im answering your questions, and you are saying im trying to spin it back.

thats disingenuous

56 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

also, i would be very intererested in how that would make me scum anyway lol

54 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

and before anyone says im rolefishing, if i know it then mafia likely figured it out too

*Malfatron live in discord *

******* MWil. He’s right about me for the wrong reasons. I’m scum, but I’m not even sure what he’s trying to say.

42 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Don't care. I got to use my move and am town

What changed is you talking about potentially ending the game. If you hit town and Blue was scum and Counselor was nontown (even Swag or Daboyle could have been scum) ...how would that potentially end the game. Seems like you are way more informed than town. Given that Malf has been taunting you and claiming a revive and with you saying you may end the game i put 2 and 2 together 

the office laughing GIF