Fantasy Football Mafia - Town Wins!

Matts4313

34 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I have doubts that he was blocked. I was told that my move “failed” last night and given no other information from the host, so I don’t think Matts would give him confirmation on a block, especially in light of these flips, or lack thereof.

Would the host treat all moves the same?  Hits vs tracks, vs watch vs cop, etc

Just now, squire12 said:

Would the host treat all moves the same?  Hits vs tracks, vs watch vs cop, etc

Not sure, but considering I didn’t use my strongman hit last night, that leads me to believe he’d treat our moves similarly.

3 hours ago, jasonwbantle said:

MWil23

why are you do intent on killing town?

Why did you allegedly get confirmation from the host that you were blocked when I was told that my move failed and wasn't given any clarifying information? Yours is very specific and includes flavor, whereas mine did not. It sounds like you're lying to me.

8 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Why did you allegedly get confirmation from the host that you were blocked when I was told that my move failed and wasn't given any clarifying information? Yours is very specific and includes flavor, whereas mine did not. It sounds like you're lying to me.

I was never told that I was blocked from the host. Why are you making stuff up now? Awfully mafia of you.....

17 hours ago, jasonwbantle said:

For some reason nothing happened I’m assuming it was eliminated countered or I dunno 

Why didn't you ask? Why are you assuming?

Alignment officer

He didn’t provide any context so I googled it and it looks like it just gives the alignment of any person I pick.

Does anyone actually believe that someone blocked a guy who drafted mirror for everyone else to see? That's a complete throwaway move N1.

Just now, jasonwbantle said:

I have no idea I was blocked. There are so many abilities that I honestly don’t know what or how it happened. I just know I wasn’t given any info.

so do you know something we don’t?

mwil

Considering I said that the host wouldn't give me any clarifying information to my own ability, no, I don't. I'm considering BCB, MD4L, and my good buddy Josh though. And for what it's worth, a retaliatory vote makes you look scummier than messing up your claims last night and having to correct them.

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

Considering I said that the host wouldn't give me any clarifying information to my own ability, no, I don't. I'm considering BCB, MD4L, and my good buddy Josh though. And for what it's worth, a retaliatory vote makes you look scummier than messing up your claims last night and having to correct them.

I didn’t mess up any claims last night. And coming at someone so hard with no real reason for doing so that’s pretty obviously town makes you look shady as ****

2 minutes ago, jasonwbantle said:

I didn’t mess up any claims last night.

You called it an alignment officer. That's not a role. Malf had to force feed you alignment cop, which then you said it was. That's called messing it up.

2 minutes ago, jasonwbantle said:

And coming at someone so hard with no real reason for doing so that’s pretty obviously town makes you look shady as ****

When you claim to be invincible, which you're not, and claim an ability/role that isn't real, that's as much evidence as I have to go on, and about anyone else for that matter. MAYBE you are Town, but considering you keep backpedaling and are quick to shoot back at me this aggressively, those are generally big red flags.

24 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

You called it an alignment officer. That's not a role. Malf had to force feed you alignment cop, which then you said it was. That's called messing it up.

When you claim to be invincible, which you're not, and claim an ability/role that isn't real, that's as much evidence as I have to go on, and about anyone else for that matter. MAYBE you are Town, but considering you keep backpedaling and are quick to shoot back at me this aggressively, those are generally big red flags.

Alignment cop alignment officer. Who cares - same damn thing. I wasnt force fed a damn thing. I didn’t backpedal one step. But I’m a town that is sick of defending myself, if you’re wanna lynch me go ahead- I’ll use my mirror ability I guess. I may be a noob at this game but I know that as town I need to try an figure out what other ppl are and u aren’t helping 

mwil